Lenovo

Lenovo Employee Reviews

Singapore10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,133 reviews

Productive Workplace

Work from home option is good. Follows good working environment for the employees. The managers can be more transparent about the changes happening in the top management to ensure the collaboration of their employees.

increase my working skills

the high-ups are willing to help us, and provide us the opportunity to achieve our potential.

Pros

good to learn new skill

Cons

pay is high

Friendly full time staff

Staff were friendly at the IT Show, gave many tips and were nice to all part time staff in general. However, the HR manager in charge was not very friendly and the part time's salary was only received a month after the event has ended and with our pestering.

Pros

Free drinks at the end of the event

Cons

Only received salary after a month

Lenovo - a fast paced, exciting IT company

Lenovo is a great company for many to learn and excel. Fast paced, exciting, always looking for new innovative ways for breakthrough and thus never a dull moment. It's a great place for some, but might be challenging for some to adapt. Overall, I am thankful for the good training and the great teams I worked with in Lenovo.

endless workload

a place full of internal politics and less work done in the schedule timeline. A lot of process breakdown and less support to fix the fundamental issue.

high performance and pay for performance culture

Dell is an extremely fast paced environment. it is not for the faint of heart but if you are performance driven, like career advancement and are not afraid of daily challenges this is the place for you.

Pros

fast pace high pay for performance

Cons

you are only as good as your last quarter. keep running and dont stop.

focused, innovative and hardworking

Fast changing business environment, challenging workplace particularly realising aggressive sales growth targets. Loads of measurement with focus on delivering serviceability targets and cost reductions. Often required innovative and collaborative actions with internal and external business partners.

Productitvtiy

The most enjoyable part in Lenovo is the team I had worked with. We share the same common goal and take work and fun both seriously.

Great People, Tough Culture

I was a contractor, so my experience was different but the culture was very cut-throat when I was there. Very competent teams.

Great passion among employees, clear direction from Management, decentralized management

Long hours, for global team members. Company promotes learning of new skills even has an internal Lean Six Sigma program in case employees want to expand knowledge base.

Pros

knowledge enhancement, skill building

Cons

long hours, salary not competitive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lenovo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Lenovo Reviews by Location