Lenovo

Lenovo Employee Reviews

Singapore10 reviews
Work from home option is good. Follows good working environment for the employees. The managers can be more transparent about the changes happening in the top management to ensure the collaboration of their employees.
the high-ups are willing to help us, and provide us the opportunity to achieve our potential.
Pros
good to learn new skill
Cons
pay is high
Staff were friendly at the IT Show, gave many tips and were nice to all part time staff in general. However, the HR manager in charge was not very friendly and the part time's salary was only received a month after the event has ended and with our pestering.
Pros
Free drinks at the end of the event
Cons
Only received salary after a month
Lenovo is a great company for many to learn and excel. Fast paced, exciting, always looking for new innovative ways for breakthrough and thus never a dull moment. It's a great place for some, but might be challenging for some to adapt.

Overall, I am thankful for the good training and the great teams I worked with in Lenovo.
a place full of internal politics and less work done in the schedule timeline. A lot of process breakdown and less support to fix the fundamental issue.
Dell is an extremely fast paced environment. it is not for the faint of heart but if you are performance driven, like career advancement and are not afraid of daily challenges this is the place for you.
Pros
fast pace high pay for performance
Cons
you are only as good as your last quarter. keep running and dont stop.
Fast changing business environment, challenging workplace particularly realising aggressive sales growth targets. Loads of measurement with focus on delivering serviceability targets and cost reductions. Often required innovative and collaborative actions with internal and external business partners.
The most enjoyable part in Lenovo is the team I had worked with. We share the same common goal and take work and fun both seriously.
I was a contractor, so my experience was different but the culture was very cut-throat when I was there. Very competent teams.
Long hours, for global team members. Company promotes learning of new skills even has an internal Lean Six Sigma program in case employees want to expand knowledge base.
Pros
knowledge enhancement, skill building
Cons
long hours, salary not competitive
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lenovo?