Leo Burnett

Leo Burnett Employee Reviews

Singapore2 reviews
Chill place to work but least challenging. Good location & comfortable ambience.
When you enter Leo Burnett Singapore, you are entering one of the most competitive creative agencies in South East Asia. Dedication to the job is maximal from all parties involved, and nothing better than a new pitch to get people working round the clock to deliver the Cannes Lion-winning kind of work ever agency aspires to provide for their clients.
This is the kind of environment I was subjected to day after day at this agency. Everybody was more than friendly; they were friends. However, this did not preclude the demanding nature of the job. There were times when stress was exuding from the entire teams' collective pores, but this did not mean there were any breakdowns. There were hard times, and late nights but the results were exceptional and we always pulled through together.

I learned about Asian markets extensively, especially China, South Korea and Japan, which are the clients' main markets. I also learned to work on a tight deadline, when the entire teams' work relied on the rapidity and validity of my work.

I had some initial difficulties balancing the different demands which could quickly lead to an overburdened workload.

I enjoyed learning about various markets very much, reading was an intrinsic part of the position and one which I looked forward to every day.

All in all this was a fantastic experience from a professional and personal perspective. I have been exposed and contributed to many top-level decisions which valued my input and made me feel like a valued contributor to the various projects.
Pros
Free Breakfast, many learning ressources to expand knowledge, exposure to truly creative thinking, spontaneous subsidized drinking sessions
Cons
Extremely long hours, difficult environment to grow in, very competitive.