LIM TAN MOTOR PTE LTD

LIM TAN MOTOR PTE LTD Employee Reviews

Singapore2 reviews
I have definitely grow in this industry and position. It was a whole new skill for me, to be able to learn accounting in depth. I was glad I was given this opportunity to expand myself and given this tasks to prove my capabilities in getting the job done. I'm also very grateful for having a supporting management and peers to look up to and educate me with new skills. Despite all the positivity vibe from my colleagues, the hardest part of the job is to be communicate with the mechanics because of language barrier. But that doesn't slow me down or make me perform less in my work, I figure my way out and find alternatives ways to communicate with them. Working with Lim Tan Motor was a pleasant experience, because I feel like we are a family rather than just work mates, but with professionalism when it comes to work.
Pros
Office hours
Cons
Not the area I'm would like to work at.
Due to family culture company. They do not have much more space for improvement even how much they hired a cost controller, a consultant to help them to improve their accounts or working system. But in the end, if they did not wanted to change the old way their doing in pass, all this consider wasting time and money.
Pros
free to play my expertise
Cons
Dislike the smell of gasoline.