Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens
View all Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens reviews

Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens

Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens Employee Review

Productive fast paced environment

Fast paced work environment. never a dull moment at work. management is fair to all employees. workplace culture is inclusive to all races and culture.

The workplace environmentas leanliness is an big issue to me.

The good part is that the job itself aren't very stressfully and working hours is not very long as well. However it is very physical exertion. Another issue is the cleanliness of the working environment is bad, as it's not an air conditioning environment thus the hot and humidity is unbearable sometimes. The best part of this job to me is that you could enjoy the freedom, in the sense that basically no supervisors would watch over you from time to time so that you have your own space to perform your own task.

Stressful

Very Low salary for the health care staffs. The management team is very bad, they have no idea what’s going on with their employees. They are only interesting in renovating the places. The increment and the bonus are very Low. Bad place to work.

Pros

Fun workplace

It is a nice environment with lots of foreign talents working together. Most of the staff are friendly and most of the colleagues are able to get bonded with each other. Staff are helpful and working under no stress. Looking forward to go to work with passion, compassion and patience. Residents at Ling Kwang Home are understanding and can co operate with staff during group exercises. Residents appreciate the hard work of the nurses, therapist and other staff at ling kwang home. Residents and staff are like a BIG FAMILY. Everyday, we enjoy to see each other. The hardest part of our job is to witness the resident RIP after we got back from weekend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens Reviews by Location