LOGISTICS CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD
View all LOGISTICS CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD reviews

LOGISTICS CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD

LOGISTICS CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

Logistics construction is very good company and helpful. I am very happy to working here. Company opportunities great and friendly behaviour is very good. I coming here first time my salary is basic $25 . They see my performance and attitude, after ten month increase my salary basic $25 to $29. After that I increase my performance and do more herders and honestly and they are very happy to me and again after four month increase my salary basic $29 to monthly 8am to 5 pm $1200.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hour

Still okay

Need to be transparent and fair to all site staff not base on 1 feedback must base on overall performance. Company is good but some of staff attitude and some higher management.
Same location

Late salary payment

Every month late salary payment. Can default salary payment as far back as 3 months. OT payment can default as far back as 6 months. No sub con want to take job because always late payment. Management no good. Always push responsibility when ask salary when pay.

Cons

Very late give salary
Same location

轻松没有压力的工作环境

没有压力的工作环境,在这里工作两年多了,薪金没有调整过,花红每年都是半个月,都是在最后一天才发给员工,工作环境自由,只要你准时完成任务,管理层不会去管你,从来没有遇见过这样的公司,工作的环境,几乎是你在那个工地做事情,安排工作给工人,工作准时完成,。只是那些lorry 司机比较不配合工作时间,如果是想平静的工作环境,这里是很好的选择

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LOGISTICS CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare LOGISTICS CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD with