Lonza
Lonza Employee Review

Bend Research > Capsugel > Lonza

August 5, 2020
I started right at the end of the "Bend Research, Inc" aka the "cowboy days." Then came Capsugel and along with it more stress, more buzzwords and attempts to improve low morale. Lonza bought us next and while many of us were optimistic, the global corporate leadership did not do much to improve the site. On a bonus, Seran Bio and Thermo Fisher were able to acquire a lot of good talent!
Pros
Nice facilities, some free food and drinks, on-site gym
Cons
salary and raises are low for the industry, only managers see most of the bonuses and raises, horrible benefits, Very high turnover
April 28, 2021
Operation Assistant (Current Employee) - Tuas
No planning. Ad hoc work a lot.Do it at your own risk.No people to guide you along.Work overload and too many thing to follow up.The working environment is lousy, people not friendly.Need to take care ownself backside.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
No leadership
September 22, 2019
Intern (Former Employee) - 35 Tuas South Ave 6, Singapore 637377
I was attached to Lonza for my internship. It was a good working experience and learned alot of manufacturing things. They have transportation from many MRT which makes traveling to work easier. the staff there are very nice and helpful.
August 16, 2019
Specialist (Current Employee) - Tuas
As a CMO, Lonza is very sensitive about bottom line. A lot of decisions we make are based on getting the best profits out of the work. It is very fast-paced here. Work life balance can be challenging. People are friendly and collaborative, management however is very task oriented.
  1. Bend Research > Capsugel > Lonza