Lonza
Lonza Employee Review

Blaming Culture

June 22, 2016
Need to be ultra careful at all times. Blaming culture instilled in workplace when there are conflicts. Most times no guidance from management for non-routine/routine tasks. Promotions are hard to come by. Unable to find a balance between work and family life.
Pros
Na
Cons
No Work Life Balance
September 22, 2019
Intern (Former Employee) - 35 Tuas South Ave 6, Singapore 637377
I was attached to Lonza for my internship. It was a good working experience and learned alot of manufacturing things. They have transportation from many MRT which makes traveling to work easier. the staff there are very nice and helpful.
August 16, 2019
Specialist (Current Employee) - Tuas
As a CMO, Lonza is very sensitive about bottom line. A lot of decisions we make are based on getting the best profits out of the work. It is very fast-paced here. Work life balance can be challenging. People are friendly and collaborative, management however is very task oriented.
May 24, 2018
Intern - Deviation Investigation (Former Employee) - Tuas
As interns, the people in my department (Deviation Investigation Team under Manufacturing) are welcoming. They are always willing to teach when time allows. Bringing us interns inside manufacturing sides to observe the how the processes run, bringing to board meetings. The whole company is a multi-racial seeing there people coming from different ethnicity. Most challenging would be the distance, however there are company buses picking up from multiple pick-up points. Through this internship, I got to make friends from different polytechnic and create a bond with my colleagues.