Lonza

Lonza

Lonza Employee Review

Collaborative and friendly workplace

The technical and soft skills I picked up at Lonza were very useful. My department was also very open and friendly, they helped me integrate into the workplace environment very smoothly. I'm glad I was able to apply the skills I learnt from my course into my work as well.

Same roleSame location

Good working place

I was attached to Lonza for my internship. It was a good working experience and learned alot of manufacturing things. They have transportation from many MRT which makes traveling to work easier. the staff there are very nice and helpful.
Same role

friendly and welcoming

I worked there for a short span of 5months but the staff there were all nice and friendly. I was assigned to the Quality Assurance section where we handled editing and proof-reading documentation. It was a head turner as I would have a lot of documents to look through and edit, but it was worthwhile as people recognized you and comment on the job well done. Even as an intern they valued my comments during weekly meetings with the head management of the team.

Pros

clean working envirnment

Cons

missing the transport at the pick up area
Same location

Terrible place to work

No planning. Ad hoc work a lot.Do it at your own risk.No people to guide you along.Work overload and too many thing to follow up.The working environment is lousy, people not friendly.Need to take care ownself backside.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lonza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Lonza Reviews by Location