Lonza

Lonza

Lonza Employee Review

Competitive

At peak production schedules, expect to work long hours and be kept in the production suite without meal breaks. Not for the older or less healthy individuals. Louder and more visible employees tend to be noticed more by management and promoted faster, but the quiet ones who do equally good jobs are not recognized or given chances to perform meatier roles.

Collaborative and friendly workplace

The technical and soft skills I picked up at Lonza were very useful. My department was also very open and friendly, they helped me integrate into the workplace environment very smoothly. I'm glad I was able to apply the skills I learnt from my course into my work as well.

Terrible place to work

No planning. Ad hoc work a lot.Do it at your own risk.No people to guide you along.Work overload and too many thing to follow up.The working environment is lousy, people not friendly.Need to take care ownself backside.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No leadership

Good working place

I was attached to Lonza for my internship. It was a good working experience and learned alot of manufacturing things. They have transportation from many MRT which makes traveling to work easier. the staff there are very nice and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lonza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lonza with

Lonza Reviews by Location

• Lonza
  • Competitive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?