Lonza

Lonza

Lonza Employee Review

Fun workplace and productive

Throughout my internship with this company, I have never felt any stress working with colleagues and always felt that they will always be there for me whenever I need help or assistance with my work. The company also values family time and team bonding as it is important to have a work and social life balance. What I learned throughout my internship was to assist in management of the facilities in the company as well as maintaining cleanliness of the company and also working with external vendors for disposal of biohazard waste for example.

Pros

Cheap canteen food, friendly and funenvironment

Cons

Location from my house is a bit far from my house

Same roleSame location

Collaborative and friendly workplace

The technical and soft skills I picked up at Lonza were very useful. My department was also very open and friendly, they helped me integrate into the workplace environment very smoothly. I'm glad I was able to apply the skills I learnt from my course into my work as well.
Same roleSame location

Good working place

I was attached to Lonza for my internship. It was a good working experience and learned alot of manufacturing things. They have transportation from many MRT which makes traveling to work easier. the staff there are very nice and helpful.
Same location

Terrible place to work

No planning. Ad hoc work a lot.Do it at your own risk.No people to guide you along.Work overload and too many thing to follow up.The working environment is lousy, people not friendly.Need to take care ownself backside.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lonza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Lonza Reviews by Location