Lonza
Lonza Employee Review

Fun workplace and productive

July 1, 2017
Throughout my internship with this company, I have never felt any stress working with colleagues and always felt that they will always be there for me whenever I need help or assistance with my work. The company also values family time and team bonding as it is important to have a work and social life balance. What I learned throughout my internship was to assist in management of the facilities in the company as well as maintaining cleanliness of the company and also working with external vendors for disposal of biohazard waste for example.
Pros
Cheap canteen food, friendly and funenvironment
Cons
Location from my house is a bit far from my house
September 22, 2019
Same roleSame location
Intern (Former Employee) - 35 Tuas South Ave 6, Singapore 637377
I was attached to Lonza for my internship. It was a good working experience and learned alot of manufacturing things. They have transportation from many MRT which makes traveling to work easier. the staff there are very nice and helpful.
January 2, 2019
Same role
Intern (Former Employee) - Singapore
I worked there for a short span of 5months but the staff there were all nice and friendly. I was assigned to the Quality Assurance section where we handled editing and proof-reading documentation. It was a head turner as I would have a lot of documents to look through and edit, but it was worthwhile as people recognized you and comment on the job well done. Even as an intern they valued my comments during weekly meetings with the head management of the team.
Pros
clean working envirnment
Cons
missing the transport at the pick up area
August 16, 2019
Same location
Specialist (Current Employee) - Tuas
As a CMO, Lonza is very sensitive about bottom line. A lot of decisions we make are based on getting the best profits out of the work. It is very fast-paced here. Work life balance can be challenging. People are friendly and collaborative, management however is very task oriented.
  1. Fun workplace and productive