Lonza
Lonza Employee Review

Satisfied enough

April 8, 2019
had new challenge and carried out through all activities of responsibilities . various kinds of construction strategies to resolve and decide . finally , I had satisfied in terms of construction management strategies .
Pros
Contract
Cons
Pharm extension factory project
September 22, 2019
Intern (Former Employee) - 35 Tuas South Ave 6, Singapore 637377
I was attached to Lonza for my internship. It was a good working experience and learned alot of manufacturing things. They have transportation from many MRT which makes traveling to work easier. the staff there are very nice and helpful.
August 16, 2019
Specialist (Current Employee) - Tuas
As a CMO, Lonza is very sensitive about bottom line. A lot of decisions we make are based on getting the best profits out of the work. It is very fast-paced here. Work life balance can be challenging. People are friendly and collaborative, management however is very task oriented.
January 2, 2019
Same location
Intern (Former Employee) - Singapore
I worked there for a short span of 5months but the staff there were all nice and friendly. I was assigned to the Quality Assurance section where we handled editing and proof-reading documentation. It was a head turner as I would have a lot of documents to look through and edit, but it was worthwhile as people recognized you and comment on the job well done. Even as an intern they valued my comments during weekly meetings with the head management of the team.
Pros
clean working envirnment
Cons
missing the transport at the pick up area