Lonza

Lonza

Lonza Employee Review

Terrible place to work

No planning. Ad hoc work a lot.Do it at your own risk.No people to guide you along.Work overload and too many thing to follow up.The working environment is lousy, people not friendly.Need to take care ownself backside.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No leadership

Collaborative and friendly workplace

The technical and soft skills I picked up at Lonza were very useful. My department was also very open and friendly, they helped me integrate into the workplace environment very smoothly. I'm glad I was able to apply the skills I learnt from my course into my work as well.

Good working place

I was attached to Lonza for my internship. It was a good working experience and learned alot of manufacturing things. They have transportation from many MRT which makes traveling to work easier. the staff there are very nice and helpful.

Challenging work environment

As a CMO, Lonza is very sensitive about bottom line. A lot of decisions we make are based on getting the best profits out of the work. It is very fast-paced here. Work life balance can be challenging. People are friendly and collaborative, management however is very task oriented.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lonza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Lonza Reviews by Location

• Lonza
  • Terrible place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?