Lonza logo
Lonza

Lonza

Lonza Employee Review

Terrible place to work

No planning. Ad hoc work a lot.Do it at your own risk.No people to guide you along.Work overload and too many thing to follow up.The working environment is lousy, people not friendly.Need to take care ownself backside.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No leadership

Good working place

I was attached to Lonza for my internship. It was a good working experience and learned alot of manufacturing things. They have transportation from many MRT which makes traveling to work easier. the staff there are very nice and helpful.

Challenging work environment

As a CMO, Lonza is very sensitive about bottom line. A lot of decisions we make are based on getting the best profits out of the work. It is very fast-paced here. Work life balance can be challenging. People are friendly and collaborative, management however is very task oriented.

Friendly working environment

As interns, the people in my department (Deviation Investigation Team under Manufacturing) are welcoming. They are always willing to teach when time allows. Bringing us interns inside manufacturing sides to observe the how the processes run, bringing to board meetings. The whole company is a multi-racial seeing there people coming from different ethnicity. Most challenging would be the distance, however there are company buses picking up from multiple pick-up points. Through this internship, I got to make friends from different polytechnic and create a bond with my colleagues.