Lonza

Lonza Employee Reviews in Williamsport, PA

I had a great experience in hands-on laboratory learning with knowledgeable and experienced staff. They provide a flexible work schedule with competitive pay.
Good pay, yes. The job is not worth it, just another company that believes if you aren't management your time with your family doesn't matter. So called "union" but no one looks out for anyone else and a big "me" environment. Basically if you can get by with less money, do it.
Lonza is an excellent company to work for and compensates its employees well. They have excellent benefits and if you have an opportunity to work there jump at then chance, you wont be sorry.
Intense ever changing work environment. Great people and great pay. The area itself is not much to look at, but it's a good work environment. The worse part of the job is paperwork and working outside in harsh weather conditions.
A typical day at Lonza usually consisted of me reporting to my manger in the morning and letting them know where I was on projects. Then I was usually assigned something else or to continue what I was working on. There were so many learning opportunities being the intern because I got moved from place to place to experience different things. From working in maintenance, the pilot plant, and on the floor, I learned how to work independently and in teams. I put together capital projects and saw how you go about putting them together from the quoting, the rules and laws that need to be followed, to the actual installing of projects. I also worked on some group projects, one specifically being a small scale up project in the pilot plant. The people there were great and very helpful for me as an intern and everyone was always willing to show me the way.
Great place to work,. Great Pay, Benefits, and working environment,