Lonza Employee Reviews for BiotechnologistReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 474 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
At peak production schedules, expect to work long hours and be kept in the production suite without meal breaks. Not for the older or less healthy individuals. Louder and more visible employees tend to be noticed more by management and promoted faster, but the quiet ones who do equally good jobs are not recognized or given chances to perform meatier roles.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at LonzaBiotechnologist positions
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lonza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 474 reviews
Ratings by category
3.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.8 out of 5 stars for Management
3.1 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Lonza
- How would you describe the pace of work at Lonza?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Lonza? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Lonza?One person answered
- How far back does the background check go that Lonza performs?
- Does Lonza require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Lonza do and…
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Lonza?