Lonza Employee Reviews for Chemical EngineerReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 432 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day at Lonza usually consisted of me reporting to my manger in the morning and letting them know where I was on projects. Then I was usually assigned something else or to continue what I was working on. There were so many learning opportunities being the intern because I got moved from place to place to experience different things. From working in maintenance, the pilot plant, and on the floor, I learned how to work independently and in teams. I put together capital projects and saw how you go about putting them together from the quoting, the rules and laws that need to be followed, to the actual installing of projects. I also worked on some group projects, one specifically being a small scale up project in the pilot plant. The people there were great and very helpful for me as an intern and everyone was always willing to show me the way.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at LonzaChemical Engineer positions
See more Lonza reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lonza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 432 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Lonza
- How would you describe the pace of work at Lonza?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Lonza? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Lonza?One person answered
- How far back does the background check go that Lonza performs?
- Does Lonza require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Lonza do and…
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Lonza?