Lonza

Lonza Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern6 reviews
Singapore6 reviews

Collaborative and friendly workplace

The technical and soft skills I picked up at Lonza were very useful. My department was also very open and friendly, they helped me integrate into the workplace environment very smoothly. I'm glad I was able to apply the skills I learnt from my course into my work as well.

Good working place

I was attached to Lonza for my internship. It was a good working experience and learned alot of manufacturing things. They have transportation from many MRT which makes traveling to work easier. the staff there are very nice and helpful.

friendly and welcoming

I worked there for a short span of 5months but the staff there were all nice and friendly. I was assigned to the Quality Assurance section where we handled editing and proof-reading documentation. It was a head turner as I would have a lot of documents to look through and edit, but it was worthwhile as people recognized you and comment on the job well done. Even as an intern they valued my comments during weekly meetings with the head management of the team.

Pros

clean working envirnment

Cons

missing the transport at the pick up area

Fun workplace and productive

Throughout my internship with this company, I have never felt any stress working with colleagues and always felt that they will always be there for me whenever I need help or assistance with my work. The company also values family time and team bonding as it is important to have a work and social life balance. What I learned throughout my internship was to assist in management of the facilities in the company as well as maintaining cleanliness of the company and also working with external vendors for disposal of biohazard waste for example.

Pros

Cheap canteen food, friendly and funenvironment

Cons

Location from my house is a bit far from my house

Productive environment

The people in the company were friendly and accepting. They still with held information about the company as we were interns but most of the times tried to include us in discussions. They valued our options too.

Pros

Good Food

Cons

No way out except buses provided and taxi

Good Insight into Industrial Pharmaceutical Work

I worked at the Engineering Dept with the Spare Parts Department. I had to do stock-taking of the items and inform my superiors of any shortages in stock. I also prepared items that were required for in their right amount for both company and external staff. We had to complete an online modular course on Safety Management at Lonza. At times we had to dispose of the accumulated junk and at other times collect new stock from the Lonza Warehouse.

Pros

Online Safety Management Course

Cons

Too much time spent on the computer instead of practical skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lonza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Lonza Reviews by Location