Lonza Employee Reviews for SpecialistReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 468 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
As a CMO, Lonza is very sensitive about bottom line. A lot of decisions we make are based on getting the best profits out of the work. It is very fast-paced here. Work life balance can be challenging. People are friendly and collaborative, management however is very task oriented.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at LonzaSpecialist positions
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lonza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 468 reviews
Ratings by category
3.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.8 out of 5 stars for Management
3.1 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Lonza
- How would you describe the pace of work at Lonza?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Lonza? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Lonza?One person answered
- How far back does the background check go that Lonza performs?
- Does Lonza require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Lonza do and…
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Lonza?