Lonza

Lonza Job Security & Advancement reviews

Lonza offered a number of challenges for an individual. A stressful production schedule. Aggresive and demanding. Contract manufacturing offers mundane workplace.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Demanding
Throughout my internship with this company, I have never felt any stress working with colleagues and always felt that they will always be there for me whenever I need help or assistance with my work. The company also values family time and team bonding as it is important to have a work and social life balance. What I learned throughout my internship was to assist in management of the facilities in the company as well as maintaining cleanliness of the company and also working with external vendors for disposal of biohazard waste for example.
Pros
Cheap canteen food, friendly and funenvironment
Cons
Location from my house is a bit far from my house
The people in the company were friendly and accepting. They still with held information about the company as we were interns but most of the times tried to include us in discussions. They valued our options too.
Pros
Good Food
Cons
No way out except buses provided and taxi
MNC with established system. highly competitive environment. Profit oriented company with ok stuff benefit. Development for staff is one of its priority.
working at Lonza Biologics is wonderful and milestone experience for those want to develop carrier in biotechnology ,biopharma industry. Plant is worlds leading contract manufacturing organization Quality system operated are at international standards. Workplace is highly productive and helpful.
This is very special industry and working environment are rather safe and strict due to compliance and company policy. The most enjoyable part of the job will be interactive with different co-colleagues and learn new things.
Pros
Company transport provided
Cons
Long hours and distance
Need to be ultra careful at all times. Blaming culture instilled in workplace when there are conflicts. Most times no guidance from management for non-routine/routine tasks. Promotions are hard to come by. Unable to find a balance between work and family life.
Pros
Na
Cons
No Work Life Balance