Lonza

Lonza Management reviews

As a CMO, Lonza is very sensitive about bottom line. A lot of decisions we make are based on getting the best profits out of the work. It is very fast-paced here. Work life balance can be challenging. People are friendly and collaborative, management however is very task oriented.
had new challenge and carried out through all activities of responsibilities . various kinds of construction strategies to resolve and decide . finally , I had satisfied in terms of construction management strategies .
Pros
Contract
Cons
Pharm extension factory project
I worked there for a short span of 5months but the staff there were all nice and friendly. I was assigned to the Quality Assurance section where we handled editing and proof-reading documentation. It was a head turner as I would have a lot of documents to look through and edit, but it was worthwhile as people recognized you and comment on the job well done. Even as an intern they valued my comments during weekly meetings with the head management of the team.
Pros
clean working envirnment
Cons
missing the transport at the pick up area
As a CMO, we get exposed to many products and processes. Work life is hectic with tight timelines. Very supportive team and management. A good place to work with decent benefits.
Very fast phase manufacturing environment. Business is driven by established KPIs. Management and Staffs are committed to deliver the business objectives.
Throughout my internship with this company, I have never felt any stress working with colleagues and always felt that they will always be there for me whenever I need help or assistance with my work. The company also values family time and team bonding as it is important to have a work and social life balance. What I learned throughout my internship was to assist in management of the facilities in the company as well as maintaining cleanliness of the company and also working with external vendors for disposal of biohazard waste for example.
Pros
Cheap canteen food, friendly and funenvironment
Cons
Location from my house is a bit far from my house
Need to be ultra careful at all times. Blaming culture instilled in workplace when there are conflicts. Most times no guidance from management for non-routine/routine tasks. Promotions are hard to come by. Unable to find a balance between work and family life.
Pros
Na
Cons
No Work Life Balance
I worked at the Engineering Dept with the Spare Parts Department. I had to do stock-taking of the items and inform my superiors of any shortages in stock. I also prepared items that were required for in their right amount for both company and external staff. We had to complete an online modular course on Safety Management at Lonza. At times we had to dispose of the accumulated junk and at other times collect new stock from the Lonza Warehouse.
Pros
Online Safety Management Course
Cons
Too much time spent on the computer instead of practical skills.
At peak production schedules, expect to work long hours and be kept in the production suite without meal breaks. Not for the older or less healthy individuals. Louder and more visible employees tend to be noticed more by management and promoted faster, but the quiet ones who do equally good jobs are not recognized or given chances to perform meatier roles.