Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton Employee Reviews

Singapore9 reviews

Productive and Efficient

Management was very invested in my growth and they taught me well. The work was challenging and the pace at Louis Vuitton was very fast, but I had good resources from the company and amazing mentors in my department as well.

Contract position

Company culture is great and everyone who works there is passionate about what they do. However, must beware of office politics and some hostile colleagues.

Pros

Part work work week

Cons

Work piled up due to the part time work basis

good for me

actually i worked for one year.it''s good company.and after that i have plan to do masters so with her permission i did my masters.and i learn some more courses..which is helpful in future.

Fun workplace

Work at LV is new everyday, never the same, you get to learn and make mistakes while being professional with a smile. Management wise, as a part-timer I feel they can improve in this area, they do take care but not much, can improve on admin. Probably too many employees they are not bothered after a while. HR is good, but in the stores, the management is pretty chaotic, I am no one to comment much on that but only based on my short time with them. Hardest part of the job, you stand many hours, but you will get used to it and it will not be tiring as long you are talking to customers, while get a good pair of shoes, and take care of your well being like your face and hair. Good to work, get experience but do not get conformed into the world of luxury else it sucks you in and you feel trap. Laughs. Have a balance and set your mind alive.

Tiring but benificial and exclusive experience

It's a good experience in a fast-paced luxury retail company. You learn fast, work fast and react fast. There is always something to learn even in the tiniest position in such big companies. Every product is linked with its history, heritage. Thus, the employees represents every inch of the history.

Fun workplace but harwork as a sales assistant

The atmosphere and the people at the Louis Vuitton flagship store at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore are absolutely lovely! The people were teaching me a lot and were very hardworking! Being a sales assistant in a Shopping mall as renown and that stays open this late is extremely difficult. The hours are long and of course you are standing as you need to be ready and on your feet for any customer that walks in. It is a very difficult job but I find that the people who work there are extremely professional and kind.

Pros

Nice people, great location, beautiful store

Good Work environment

Working in Louis Vuitton as a Sales Associate in Singapore was a great experience, that allowed me to apply my theoretical knowledges learned during my education and to reinforce my practical knowledges. Overall the work environment was very good, with a good team spirit. Working for this calibre of a company allowed me to refine my communication skills and to learn how to connect with various clienteles of all social stratospheres coming from all around the world. I also learned how a retail store operates and the details that are involved with maintaining a successful and profitable branch.

Workplace of learning

We were taught on how to get things done properly and how serious it can be if a mistake is made. The hardest part of the job is not knowing what to do and not having anyone to teach you. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction between the colleagues and i.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Fast pace, luxury working environment

For 5 years working with Louis Vuitton, i've grown to appreciate the craftsmanship and the history of each product. Generally, i start the day attending a daily briefing which update us on sales figures and upcoming new product launches. After which, we will go to our designated department and check for any incoming stocks and then do our housekeeping. When there is any clients that comes in, i'll assist them base on their needs and concerns. The most enjoyable part of this job is that i'm able to meet people from all walks of life. From external to internal customers, relationships are built. Apart from selling, i have also involve myself in Visual Merchandising role. Currently, i would like to seek new opportunities and hope to open a new career path.

Pros

dental coverage

Cons

minimum career advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Louis Vuitton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Louis Vuitton