Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton Employee Reviews for Client Advisor

Client Advisor3 reviews
Singapore3 reviews

Fast pace, luxury working environment

For 5 years working with Louis Vuitton, i've grown to appreciate the craftsmanship and the history of each product. Generally, i start the day attending a daily briefing which update us on sales figures and upcoming new product launches. After which, we will go to our designated department and check for any incoming stocks and then do our housekeeping. When there is any clients that comes in, i'll assist them base on their needs and concerns. The most enjoyable part of this job is that i'm able to meet people from all walks of life. From external to internal customers, relationships are built. Apart from selling, i have also involve myself in Visual Merchandising role. Currently, i would like to seek new opportunities and hope to open a new career path.

Pros

dental coverage

Cons

minimum career advancement

Its a really good company

Great environment to work in life balance grest people great managerteamwork and colleauges are warm and helpfulGood pay its just that it has long hours but compensated Organized

Pros

Benefits and salary

Cons

Long hourse

Stress and pressured workplace

They will give you many task and at the same time expect you to hit high targets given and if you sell their leather goods for example handbags, your commission is basically couple of cents. The managers can be very sarcastic at times and even if you did hit targets they will just say you can do better.During Covid 19 the circuit breaker they gave unrealistic targets and if unable to achieve they will make you sit in with the managers, trainers and store director to give you stress and will say things like termination is going to happen if we dont start hitting target. But realistically its a pandemic and yet threatening us with termination.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Louis Vuitton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Louis Vuitton with

• Louis Vuitton
  • Client Advisor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?