Louis Vuitton
View all Louis Vuitton reviews

Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton Employee Review

Contract position

Company culture is great and everyone who works there is passionate about what they do. However, must beware of office politics and some hostile colleagues.

Pros

Part work work week

Cons

Work piled up due to the part time work basis

Same location

Its a really good company

Great environment to work in life balance grest people great managerteamwork and colleauges are warm and helpfulGood pay its just that it has long hours but compensated Organized

Pros

Benefits and salary

Cons

Long hourse

Stress and pressured workplace

They will give you many task and at the same time expect you to hit high targets given and if you sell their leather goods for example handbags, your commission is basically couple of cents. The managers can be very sarcastic at times and even if you did hit targets they will just say you can do better.During Covid 19 the circuit breaker they gave unrealistic targets and if unable to achieve they will make you sit in with the managers, trainers and store director to give you stress and will say things like termination is going to happen if we dont start hitting target. But realistically its a pandemic and yet threatening us with termination.
Same location

Productive and Efficient

Management was very invested in my growth and they taught me well. The work was challenging and the pace at Louis Vuitton was very fast, but I had good resources from the company and amazing mentors in my department as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Louis Vuitton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Louis Vuitton with

• Louis Vuitton
  • Contract position
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?