Lucky Joint Construction Pte Ltd

Lucky Joint Construction Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore12 reviews

Fun but low collaboration

Work is fun and challenging but too many people of not taking initiatives and not being helpful. Everyone too busy with their own stuff to even forget about helping colleagues

Stressful and Not listening what staffs need

Job is easy and the company think people can learn by teaching everything. So they put everyone who related with them in the higher position .They dun care about what degree or interest you have. The more you work hard, the more you have to suffer. Even you speak out for right, they are not listening. They only care about productivity but not support with any of that.

Good Environment for People who just started their career

Too many older staff that is not willing to teach the younger and newer ones. Everyone tend to want to interact with everyone but also at the back stab each other. There are a lot of small groups that creates office politics and the management is not aware of this and usually it is created by the older staff. At least it teaches you on how to deal with office politics which is to turn off and ignore and just focus and do your things.

Productive and Work Life Balance

They treat you like a family, fun yet productive workplace, help you learn more skills and improve. We have weekly check-ins with our manager to see our progress on projects and help us solve problems that we face.allows me to have the flexibility and work-life balance I need with full benefits. I truly enjoy my job and am happy to get up every day to go to work.

no career advancement

No career advancement for foreigners. focused more on friends and relatives of the owner. was not able to utilized and expand the skills and knowledge of the employees

Pros

easy job

Cons

no career advancement

A very rewarding job

A typical day at work is filled with phone calls and answering emails. Also attending meetings and talking to management are the activities for the day. The hardest part of the job is when there are emergency situations and I was stuck with my work. The most enjoyable part of the job is payday.

Pros

high salary

Cons

away from the family

very good company for hardworking people

The bosses are great, they willing to help your work and really give you recognition for your hard work. since it project-based company, you really need to put a lot of effort on your work and ownership of your work. dealing with a lot of nasty clients but at times your boss will help you to deal with them. the office is great, mostly foreigners. but we always have staff events and most of the staff friendly too. Contractor environment.

Fast workplace but enjoying

A good management team that always welcome staff to proposed for better working environment and work improvement. Worklife benefit apply to all staff.

Pros

Worklife Benefits

Fast pace environment

Lucky joint construction is a fast pace environment and adapting need to be fast. Good company to learn basics of telecommunications set up and infrastructure.

Pros

Alot of opportunities to learn

Cons

If unable to adapt work operations will be difficult

Monotonous

Doing claim reports is a very monotonous job, not much challenging and dynamic. Feeling bored and sleepy during working hours. Management is good and encouraging and recognize your strength and will reward accordingly. Colleagues are fine Hardest part is managing the monotonousness and cope up the boredom. Enjoyable part is going to client office to outdoor fiber planning.

Pros

Recognition

Cons

Monotonous job

Fun Work Place

Most Stressful job i've been. Even you need to work long hours, you will get no pay nor commission or commendation. However, this company, teach me more about how to deal with Engineers, Building Management, Managers and customers which by the way part of our job.

Cons

long hours of work without pay

Motivated / Productive work place

Started from 8am-5pm although most of the days need to extend working hours due to more responsibility. I learned how to manage my time efficiently and motivated my co - workers to be more productive while working. There are difficulties in planning schedule of the installation team when there is an urgent job or network breakdown that need to troubleshoot, end up to ensure the customer satisfaction and appreciated the effort and managed to accomplish the job at the end of the day.

Pros

Free travel/retreat

Cons

Long over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucky Joint Construction Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lucky Joint Construction Pte Ltd with