Lum Chang Building contractors

Lum Chang Building contractors Employee Reviews

Singapore14 reviews

Productive and challenging

Good management and fare to all staff. They have great yearly Dinner and Dance and it has an alternate yearly celebration in local and outside Singapore. Management and colleagues were so responsible and helpful. Lum Chang gave a great opportunity to all staff. Thank you!

Coordinate all subcontractors and liaise with client

Thank for your working environment and general knowledge giving me. I having experience almost 5 years in Lum Chang. All the staff are very good and welfare.

It is a power distance culture

Company have punitive reporting system. Rather than looking at the root of the problem, very often we are being blame for incompetent. This phenomenon occur all the way from top management down to workers level. No doubt, company have great rewarding system however it isn't always about money. It is able being able to wake up and come to work with oassion

Fun Workplace

- Colleagues friendly - learn to manage time - when getting scolding from bosses - when we have teambuilding day will get to know one another - get to learn different job scope -

Good learning experience. Good environment

Better place to work. Good Environment. Good Management. Balance work/family life. Always send for course to learn new things. Good in terms of benifits

Productive Workplace

It's a good workplace to start your career. You will have a multi-tasking job, which will help you to become a better person in your next job or project.

Pros

meal allowances for the project

Cons

working hours from 8.30am to 5.30pm (Mon-Fri). Been allocated under Tender team, did a lot of tender submission and detailed measurement. Thanks to the Manager and colleagues who guide me through. Friendly colleagues.

Pros

Stressful timeline to meet the dateline.

Cons

Experience gained. Esp on detailed measurement.

Productive workplace

Lum Chang Building Contractors Pte Ltd gives you an opportunity to grow while providing staff recreational activities. It makes sure that the workplace is very safe for all the staff.

Pros

Free Movie Tickets

Widens my horizon

Supervision and managing of everyday activity. Arranging material requests and deliveries. Coordinating with sub-contractors and technical team. I learned a lot to enhance my skills in communication to other professionals. I considered meeting the deadline with manageable pressure was a true success.

Pros

Company extra curricular activities, promotions, allowances

Daily Work Activities

Everyday arrives in office very early. Start the day early to plan what are my priorities of the day, arrange manpower and daily work progress and expectations, attends coordination meetings and site inspections.I learn that every problems has solutions. I learn to adjust myself easily in different cultures places and environments.

Good workmanship with all

1.Teamwork is strong and system is good 2. Liase with sub contractors and consultants very well 3. Site managenment is good for internally but to improve to manage all sub contractors 4. Every years regular bonus and oversea trip with dinner 5. Shop drawings submission and records is very good

Time Limitation as have to complete project in time

Rcvd Experience in Tunelling job Time limitation as we had to fionish project in time for the Circle Line 2 - Paya lebar stn had to do Night shifts in order to finish job Getting Experience working together with LTA & SMRT Safety personel

nice to work

standard company in singapore. presently running 8 projects .

Working in Lum Chang is a very interesting and challenging.

Pros

Overtime Paid

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lum Chang Building contractors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lum Chang Building contractors with