Lum Chang Building contractors
View all Lum Chang Building contractors reviews

Lum Chang Building contractors

Lum Chang Building contractors Employee Review

It is a power distance culture

Company have punitive reporting system. Rather than looking at the root of the problem, very often we are being blame for incompetent. This phenomenon occur all the way from top management down to workers level. No doubt, company have great rewarding system however it isn't always about money. It is able being able to wake up and come to work with oassion

Productive and challenging

Good management and fare to all staff. They have great yearly Dinner and Dance and it has an alternate yearly celebration in local and outside Singapore. Management and colleagues were so responsible and helpful. Lum Chang gave a great opportunity to all staff. Thank you!

Coordinate all subcontractors and liaise with client

Thank for your working environment and general knowledge giving me. I having experience almost 5 years in Lum Chang. All the staff are very good and welfare.

Fun Workplace

- Colleagues friendly - learn to manage time - when getting scolding from bosses - when we have teambuilding day will get to know one another - get to learn different job scope -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lum Chang Building contractors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lum Chang Building contractors with

• Lum Chang Building contractors
  • It is a power distance culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?