M Hotel Singapore

M Hotel Singapore Employee Reviews

Singapore9 reviews

Fun

Fun, productive, learn new things on F&B industry. Central location, can be stressful and intense when peak period like wedding, or event must be on the ball

Productive and a place to learn on Adm role

Duties include helping the Sales Manager on their corporate letter, agreement. Weekly & Month report to the corporate office also month end production report for the Sales & Marketing department.

Generally a nice place

Was only there as an intern in housekeeping for a brief time. Good thing is that you are able to enjoy all three meals a day (that was back in 2013). The staffs are generally friendly, but due to large amount of Chinese foreign workers, a lot of Chinese is being used.

Productive and fun workplace

Work place is warm and friendly. Colleagues are helpful and nice. Previous manager was a little micro-management but the colleagues make it bearable and the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people from different walks of life.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Last minute requests from guests

A nice property for their product

A Sales driven working environment and Management does take care the :low and rank file" staff. Staff is consistent in their serivce quality anf food quality is good.

Pros

Nice property

Long working hour

Due to its service industry, nature of work is long working hour but staffs are mostly friendly but demanding and lack of training because training budget is tight

Fun workplace with colleagues

Overall MHS front office is the best team ever, everyone have their own task to complete daily, but yet they willing to help each other when we found difficulties. We link to all department such like housekeeping, concierge, bar, sales and marketing and etc, hence we have the basic knowledge from all department how to work to make hotel runs smoothly between staffs and customers.

Pros

All staffs Like friends and family

Cons

Not quite the kind of company if you're looking for a fair treatment

My most unhappiness came when I was rated unfairly due to I’ve had concerns with my direct manager. It was so heart-breaking to come to know that my subordinate who reports to me received a better increment as well as her performance bonus. I think I have made up my mind to move forward to a better place for a better future, not with this company definitely.

Pros

Free food, 8 hours job

Cons

Unfairness

Good

I worked here temporarily. The management was welcoming, warm and friendly.

Pros

Free lunch. City centre.

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M Hotel Singapore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare M Hotel Singapore with