M1 Limited

M1 Limited Employee Reviews

Singapore45 reviews

Call Center review

Was there for a number of years. Has excellent company benefits and bonus. Quite a caring company. Job scope was routine and dry and dealing with high volume of calls especially during product launches and billing cycles.Colleagues are nice. Management can be good or bad depending who is in charge. More open communication is desired.

Good culture

Manager really listen and develop the staff. Good and strong leadership. Attractive bonus and pay scheme. Lots of motivational activities. One of the best company I have worked in.

Pros

Free phone

Cons

Nil

Call centre full of Pinoys and S-Pass holders

The only thing good about working in M1 IBP is being able to order food delivery with nice food from Jurong East and Clementi.IT support external client, pay below market rate can't even hit 3k per month with almost daily OT. If start work at 8.30am sometimes can OT until 9pm just to hit the OT quota depending on when you can OT.Shift work until night time is the best as no one else to disturb you inside call centre.Management in call centre is full of boomers Pinoys and too many S-Pass holders. But with the low pay its no surprise.

Worst

Dont work here. This is a toxic place. No room for career growth. Not suitable for new gen. Ppl dont respect ppl hwre. Most toxic environment ive been with

Big Disappointment

No MC for the whole year came with a low bonus. Basic pay after knewing they offered me was the lowest among other colleague. Decided to leave , like doing voluntary job for them. The department only works well with senior, all junior cant even get along with them. Mostly ppl here join for less than 3 years all left the company.

Pros

No pros as very messy

Cons

Long hours, low pay, everything need to wait

Shag

Since CB I am working a lot. Sometimes even until 3am voluntarily. No kidding. Happy to work, but when the bonus came it was a huge disappointment. I guess no one in management knows I was putting in long S hours to help them deliver their product and solve problems. Was not given the bonus amount fairly as compared to peers, spoke to many people regarding the unbalanced amount but result still the same, management don’t give a 💩, thank you for your contribution I guess. Ended up leaving soon after the bonus amount was announced. Not a big issue since I planned to leave anyway after getting the bonus. But it was really ridiculous, a joke even. The banding system or the bell curve does not reward you and would only penalised a team with all hardworking employees. Many of my colleagues working with me thought I deserved more. I got burned bad by my reviewer and even the CDO didn’t give a 💩 from my conversation with him. HR is always friendly but totally useless. They’re all good in talking and not good at resolving. Glad a lot of my colleagues left because it’s not worth devoting your life here. Management (at the time I left) sucks. I will never ever go back. No future anyway. They hire external vendor to vet their salary to see if they are paying to market, but I think it’s for show because it doesn’t make sense at all. I jumped elsewhere with a 20% increase in my pay. Shows you how much they like to underpay and still distribute the bonuses unfairly. Just don’t even apply, I just saved you a big headache. And for those still inside especially to my friend who is still there, -

Pros

Decent colleagues but they have mostly all left

Cons

Very low pay compared to market. Bad assessment system. Super long hours, a lot have burnt out and many has left since I quitted

Used to be a good company but now different

It was a fun and energetic company in the past but after recent changes, the culture and the working environment changed. Profit margins is lowered due to the macro environment.

Team Managers Using Abusive Words at Staff

Do not recommend your friends to work in M1. I am one of the employees in M1. It takes me alot of courage to write this review as i am afraid once i am being found out, i will be abused by those Team Managers in the call centre again. Those team managers are mostly Filipinos and Malaysians. They are biased and not helpful at all. They will scold you stupid and brainless infront of everyone in the call centre. If i have the chance to record, i will record it and email it to Ministry Of Manpower for justice to show the other side of M1. They have no right to use abusive words at anyone. I really hope someone is reading my review and investigate this matter. If we dont see any improvement in our welfare, i will not hesitate to write my experience to the press.

M1 Limited

Being the first company who hired me in Singapore. It's not just a company but family to me. I may leave the place for now but will always be a part who I become and as an individually.

Not a good experience in CS

Not sure about other depts. But working in Customer Service has alot of inflexibility and not fun. Chances to get promoted is pretty low as the high turnover rate always apply to the low positions (not the supervisor level). They have trainings but those trainings dont really help in career advancement (like useful certification)

Teamwork was always essential to ensure the networks were up and running. The hardest part was carrying the equipment (sometimes can be 20kg) up to the rooftop of a building for replacement. Everyone was willing to help each other when it was needed.

Great family to work with.

I've worked at M1 Shop for 2years. And it was a great start/experience for me, as I'm a foreigner. We had teamworks, a lot of teamworks, they provided me good benefits/compensation, incentives/perks, on-time salary and most specially, they treated me as their family.

A good company to be part with

What I love about M1 is the people inside and also the way they cascade information to all employees, be it new products or any work related issues.

working environment

colleagues are friendly willing to teach and help, however the management is not that good. When not enough staff still dont want to hired more people.

productive and fun workplace

typical call centre. not so much in culture hardest of the job are the customers. they pay OT and sometime they ask employees to do a mandatory OT. You work hard they pay you better.

Good company. Very friendly.

M1 is a good company. a very friendly environment, competitive but a bit stressful too. The bosses are all different, others are technically inclined, others are good in managing people. One thing I can complain is about the salary. If you are single, salary may be ok for your living expenses in Singapore. But if you have a family, salary may not suffice especially if you are just starting.

It's a good entry level job to gain exposure

Was exposed to different roles and tasks. Support was good. Challenging at time once there's high volume. Learn to handle different customers. Forces you to multitask

ok

operation is separated with the other department. benefits are okay. depending on your direct manager leadership style as you need to be very adaptive to change

Great company

It’s a good company to work for. Typical day at work is focused in providing great customer experience. The hardest part of the job is meeting all the kpi daily but the moment you reach your goal, you will feel accomplished.

Company have good benefits

Company have good benefits but sometimes they forget how to have human touch with there employee.They are to much focus on other things.Need a balance.

Customer Service Job in M1 Limited

I enjoyed working at M1 Limited. I had good teams to support me and learned a lot in trainings. The hardest part of the job was that I needed to give customers correct information and learned how to manage stress at my end. The benefits for S-pass employees were not attractive like they used to be. Around 75% of foreign staffs hold Spass in M1 Limited so HR reduced these benefits to lower company expenses down. However, Work Permit Pass or Employment Pass are different stories. Employees holding these passes have many better benefits and this is a sad fact.

Pros

Working environments

Cons

Long working hours, company benefits (S-Pass)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M1 Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare M1 Limited with