Man Fut Tong Nursing Home

Man Fut Tong Nursing Home Employee Reviews

Na

For my openion, working job are hard shifts, personal improvement upgrade very slow. Provide foods for staff should improvement and different from Clients' s foods for those who stay in staff. Overall experience for me, fine because I was stay out near by MFTNH.

Not for Me

No comment . No comment Not interested No fun Only love the residents Everyone only do their own thing No team work. Boring I am lost No clear direction

productive

They dont have enough staff. They have free accomodation but the hostel where we live is very crowded and noisy.My working experience at MFTNH is very nice i learned a lot of things the management always sent us to different trainings and seminar in which we learn and develop our skills that can be apply in our daily work.

Pros

free foods and accomodation

Cons

not enough staff

productive and envorinment

I work 6 days a week and 7hrs a days. but if night shift its 10.5 hrs. We cater different category of the resident and most of it is mentally challenged

Cons

management.

Productive,knowlegable very beneficial to me as a fresher working abroad

This company helps and improves me so much as I boost my self-confidence in proper handling patients and also to learn more and gain more knowledge and experience about caregiving, dealing with patients in different religion and culture,understanding differences between individual patients.More courageous in dealing and giving proper care and medical attention to each patients by the supervision of the staff nurses,PT and OT.Daily monitoring patients,and working with a competent 20 rehab department staffs..

Pros

Free food and accomodation

Cons

10 hrs duty

I joined at any activity

This organization is really good in managing of all staff. I doing hard working and more attentive and vigilant to all patient. Coordinate residents care activities. Participate in Quality assurance activities.Provide delivery of direct care under the supervision of Enrolled nurse and Registered nurse.Assist in data collection in their respective assigned projects.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hr per one day

Friendly, Clean and Multiracial institution

A huge nursing home with nice and clean facility and everyone were friendly. The management is helpful and respect everyone's culture. The management were accommodating and gave everyone a chance to learn.

dealing with other people

taking care of elderly in their daily needs. giving medication, assisting them to clinic, and providing physical and emotional comfort, tube feeding and oral feeding

Pros

free housing and foods

Cons

overwork

Learning stage

First job in Singapore, learning all the new things, culture, language, people throught the new job. Was basically good and I was pretty much progessive back then, learning with passion and patience.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Man Fut Tong Nursing Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Man Fut Tong Nursing Home Reviews by Location