Man Fut Tong Nursing Home
View all Man Fut Tong Nursing Home reviews

Man Fut Tong Nursing Home

Man Fut Tong Nursing Home Employee Review

I joined at any activity

This organization is really good in managing of all staff. I doing hard working and more attentive and vigilant to all patient. Coordinate residents care activities. Participate in Quality assurance activities.Provide delivery of direct care under the supervision of Enrolled nurse and Registered nurse.Assist in data collection in their respective assigned projects.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hr per one day

Same role

productive

They dont have enough staff. They have free accomodation but the hostel where we live is very crowded and noisy.My working experience at MFTNH is very nice i learned a lot of things the management always sent us to different trainings and seminar in which we learn and develop our skills that can be apply in our daily work.

Pros

free foods and accomodation

Cons

not enough staff
Same roleSame location

productive and envorinment

I work 6 days a week and 7hrs a days. but if night shift its 10.5 hrs. We cater different category of the resident and most of it is mentally challenged

Cons

management.
Same location

Na

For my openion, working job are hard shifts, personal improvement upgrade very slow. Provide foods for staff should improvement and different from Clients' s foods for those who stay in staff. Overall experience for me, fine because I was stay out near by MFTNH.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Man Fut Tong Nursing Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Man Fut Tong Nursing Home Reviews by Location

• Man Fut Tong Nursing Home
  • I joined at any activity
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?