Man Fut Tong Nursing Home
View all Man Fut Tong Nursing Home reviews

Man Fut Tong Nursing Home

Man Fut Tong Nursing Home Employee Review

Productive,knowlegable very beneficial to me as a fresher working abroad

This company helps and improves me so much as I boost my self-confidence in proper handling patients and also to learn more and gain more knowledge and experience about caregiving, dealing with patients in different religion and culture,understanding differences between individual patients.More courageous in dealing and giving proper care and medical attention to each patients by the supervision of the staff nurses,PT and OT.Daily monitoring patients,and working with a competent 20 rehab department staffs..

Pros

Free food and accomodation

Cons

10 hrs duty

Na

For my openion, working job are hard shifts, personal improvement upgrade very slow. Provide foods for staff should improvement and different from Clients' s foods for those who stay in staff. Overall experience for me, fine because I was stay out near by MFTNH.
Same location

Not for Me

No comment . No comment Not interested No fun Only love the residents Everyone only do their own thing No team work. Boring I am lost No clear direction
Same location

productive

They dont have enough staff. They have free accomodation but the hostel where we live is very crowded and noisy.My working experience at MFTNH is very nice i learned a lot of things the management always sent us to different trainings and seminar in which we learn and develop our skills that can be apply in our daily work.

Pros

free foods and accomodation

Cons

not enough staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Man Fut Tong Nursing Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Man Fut Tong Nursing Home Reviews by Location

• Man Fut Tong Nursing Home
  • Productive,knowlegable very beneficial to me as a fresher working abroad
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?