Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
View all Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group reviews

Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group

Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Employee Review

lovely place to work

Worked in housekeeping before. There was the target of rooms that you need to clean but all Staffs are helpful! Learned lots of technique to clean a room.

Same location

Very poorly treated. Does not recognise hardwork.

MOHG does not value their staff as much as they think they do. They prioritise the profit of the organisation more than the well-being of employees. Through out this pandamic, this organisation does not support their staff in any way possible. Those who have been loyal for over 10 years lost their jobs. We had to work multiple times more to keep up with the demand of the organisation. As the manpower decreases, our workload increases. We had to pick up the work of those who lost their jobs. If that is not bad enough, they decided not to grant us our AWS which was stated in our contracts. I am almost very certain that our Performace Bonus will not be given too. The organisation has clearly been making some profits (although not as comparable as before) however decided not to reward their staff. We even manage to hit our target beyond what was expected despite the pandamic and was rewarded with nothing but words. I strongly believe that this organisation does not take into consideration about the impact of their employees during this pandamic.

Cons

Your hard work will not be rewarded.

Good company bad culture

Company culture is good along with Human resources. But hor the people in your team or immediate bosses may filter your performance and you will not do good at the end lor. The people majority will push you down if they dont like you. Saw that happen to a very good male colleague who works at the club.

Pros

HR is really good

Cons

Performance are filtered by majority

Very good company

Mandarin oriental hotel group are famous for well looking after thier guests as well as colleagues. Care and concen to everyone in the building as well as the local society and the environment. After work there in 5 location after 14 years, MO are the best hotel group to work for me.

Pros

Company culture and personal development opportunities

Cons

Luxury market is getting weaker

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group with