Manhattan Fish Market

Manhattan Fish Market Employee Reviews in Changi

Changi3 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

The former managers were always helpful and approachable, making it a conducive environment to work in. Having so helps me to adapt to the workplace culture. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult customers and the most enjoyable part of the job is when the team work together as one and everyone contributed and was a team player.

Pros

Staff meal provided

Challenging job

Working hours will 8 hrs/day unless you are under manpower then you have to stay back. But after your shift we are still have to keep in touch to many groups in whatsapp. Keep changing of Management for the 7 years in the company. It's fun culture, my team is my second family. Challenging part of my job is sometime you have to divide yourself to all stations in the outlet. In short you must be super woman and superman to do all station in your shift. But staying for seven years in the company I would say that i have learned a lot and can do a lot more than others.

Fun working place

Team work is very evident when you work at Manhattan Fish Market. Everyone contributes in their own way making it easier for each individual to go about their duties for the day.

Pros

2 meals a day

Cons

long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manhattan Fish Market. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Manhattan Fish Market with