Manhattan Fish Market

Manhattan Fish Market Employee Reviews in Yishun

Yishun4 reviews

Great Area Manager

Area manager is very responsible and takes good care of her staffs, while her staff is busy working, she offers us banana smoothies as shes aware that non of us had eaten breakfast or lunch yet. Work environment is filled with lovable and amazing people, who are friendly, caring and good team players. Good job Manhattan! keep it up. Staff food is provided so dont need to worry about food! Manhattan got you covered!

Pros

staff food, great staff, great working experience

Cons

long hours and fast pace

Fun workplace

Job Culture and people there made worklife a lot easier. Managers were very understanding. Basically learnt everything that a waitress should know, and even more than job scope.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Peak hours

good

It is fun enviroment. The job is to taking orders and do cashiering. You need to handle complaints regarding about food product and also about the food quality. It's a team work if working at Manhattan Fish Market.

fun

This is my first job and get to experience and learn many things about their great food, services and company. We worked well as team and it's fun when it comes during the peak hours as our team communicate very well and stress free as we enjoy entertaining our customers and working with our crew members.

Pros

free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manhattan Fish Market. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Manhattan Fish Market with