Manhattan Fish Market

Manhattan Fish Market Employee Reviews for Server

Server7 reviews
Singapore7 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

The former managers were always helpful and approachable, making it a conducive environment to work in. Having so helps me to adapt to the workplace culture. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult customers and the most enjoyable part of the job is when the team work together as one and everyone contributed and was a team player.

Pros

Staff meal provided

This company is not a very good company

I work there for part time and they anyhow deduct salary without letting you know and also they give all the workload like refilling the sauces , mop floor , sweep floor to you just because you’re part time

Great Area Manager

Area manager is very responsible and takes good care of her staffs, while her staff is busy working, she offers us banana smoothies as shes aware that non of us had eaten breakfast or lunch yet. Work environment is filled with lovable and amazing people, who are friendly, caring and good team players. Good job Manhattan! keep it up. Staff food is provided so dont need to worry about food! Manhattan got you covered!

Pros

staff food, great staff, great working experience

Cons

long hours and fast pace

Fun workplace

Job Culture and people there made worklife a lot easier. Managers were very understanding. Basically learnt everything that a waitress should know, and even more than job scope.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Peak hours

Fun and productive workplace

I have learnt how to work with big crowds during peak periods and how to communicate with my colleagues and customers well. On a typical day at work, I serve, make beverages and communicate with different people from different walks of life. It was indeed tough during peak periods because of the consecutive orders but it was enjoyable because time passed really quickly.

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Bad management

Productive Workplace

Working in F&B company is a good experience. we are able to experience how to serve and handle customers, able to interact with different peoples and also time management. Its tiring as we are walking non-stop trying to get the foods and drinks to deliver to the customers table. Hardest part of this job is to handle big group of customers but its a good experience.

Pros

Experience gained

Cons

Tiring

fun working environment

part time job learn how to serve customer and know their dining needs dealing with difficult customers are the most difficult part.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manhattan Fish Market. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Manhattan Fish Market with