Manhattan Fish Market

Manhattan Fish Market Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Service Crew4 reviews
Singapore4 reviews

3.5Salary & Benefits

Place to cultivate my people skills

My job was to take customer's orders and serve them their food. We were given different roles such as cashier, runner or station master. Due to the nature of FNB industry, there were many things I had to learn on the job. Because of that I used the opportunity to ask my co-workers for help/advice and got closer to them. I would say that the hardest part of the job was dealing with unreasonable customers who would voice out their displeasure no matter how trivial the matter is. However, everything is worth it when there is a customer who thanks you for your service and tells you that you are doing a great job.

Very tiring

Not worth it, get scolded if doesnt know and less help, too many menu's too memorise and got alot of complains from customer as it is too busy and new staff doesnt know what to do most of the time

Pros

free lunches

good

It is fun enviroment. The job is to taking orders and do cashiering. You need to handle complaints regarding about food product and also about the food quality. It's a team work if working at Manhattan Fish Market.

fun

This is my first job and get to experience and learn many things about their great food, services and company. We worked well as team and it's fun when it comes during the peak hours as our team communicate very well and stress free as we enjoy entertaining our customers and working with our crew members.

Pros

free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manhattan Fish Market. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Manhattan Fish Market with