Manpower

Manpower Employee Reviews

A good working place. I met some new friends. A good working experience. The hardest part of the job are sometimes clients are not very cooperative. The treatment is good, such as leave and medical claim.
Salary is low and timing is high, work life is not balanced, there's no extra income and work place is always varies time to time. Overall for starters it's okay to join a manpower company.
I signed a 3 mths contract with them. After of 1 month of regular work, the 2 months left of the contract i was informed of the new requirement for Amazon. So i was side lined for 2 months.
Management is very disorganised. Interview is sloppy and too easy to get through even without prior communication or computing skills. No job security as it is all contract. No advancement due to upper management being too young and hogging on to the quota. Overall, not a good place for development but a good place for perfect work life balance
Temp telemarketers duties are quite mundane. Must get use to monotonous calling and handle rejection. Overall a good experience and will recommend students or retirees to take up this job to earn some income.
Overall, I had good experience working with Manpower and they have groomed me to be an efficient and meticulous worker. I had many opportunities to learn and apply new skills to my work everyday.
i have 7 years of experience in java and spring. friendly working nature, some time work stress and deployments. i have experience on agile methodology.
Awesome, without Manpower I will not be where I am today, if its not my family move to New York, I would have continued my employment with them. Had a great team, great boss and great country manager, I could not ask for more!
10 years as recruitment consultant, with placements in IT, technical as well as non-technical roles (marketing, HR, logistics, accounting, shipping GM). Knowledgeable and diligent. Salary can be subsidized for 18 months by Workforce and SNEF. Available immediately.
Very good experience to work with Manpower as it had lot of opportunities to grow the Talent you have and environment was very warm and encouraging for healthy development,
Very helpful, the company has been very supportive of the employees. They provide all necessary support such as material and skills training support for all.
Routine job, co-workers are good, sales driven company. You must be very sales driven person else you will not survive.
Pros
few activities / seminars / free fruit everyFriday
Cons
No internal database for candidates / no pool of candidates / Do it on your own
My day started when I woke up. My responsibilities were to prepare breakfast for the children when they awoke and baths. I began my chores, cleaning the home, doing laundry, and anything that was typically instructed for me to accomplish on any particular day. Meals were prepared, and I was to clean up after. I performed all duties necessary in the week so my employers were free to go to work and relax or prepare for their following day. After all chores were done for the day, the children were bathed again and I prepared them for bed. I could go to bed after the employer was ready to retire for the day, but if children or employer needed something during the night, it was my responsibility to provide for whatever need arose.
Great place for people who love policy-making. Hones your skills in paper and report writing and doing presentations. Work done impacts Singapore at a national level hence need to be forward-looking.
I worked everyday with one off day from 9 A.M to 6 P.M, everyday is always a busy day but I learned how to manage my time, my colleagues some are kind and very supportive and the hardest part is dealing with tough and unreasonable clients, but at the end it's end up in a good result. The most enjoyable part of my job is training workers it's nice and fun.
Pros
full time/ free lunches
Cons
full time
The benefits here were available but were not adequate for family coverage. The pay was minimum wage and the management was very short worded as if they had better things to do but they did find a number of jobs that hired temporary workers.
Pros
variety of jobs available
Cons
poor pay and health care coverage.