Marina Bay Sands

Marina Bay Sands Employee Reviews

Singapore169 reviews

Fun and they give nice salary

I’m so proud working in marina bay sand at Singapore.coz they gave good benefits and salary to their employees.I’ve learned a lots theirs incomes hospitality industries.

Pros

Free meal

Nice work place

This is the best hotel I have worked for. It’s a U.S based company, management are not run by locals and we are encouraged to share our opinions and what can be done to improve.Directors are caring and nice. Valued staff opinions and always asking how we are doing.Colleagues are helping each other when in need.I’m very happy to be part of this department.

Ok

MBS is a good company. This company recognizes the achievements and good works of their employees. Benefits are OK, employees are well taken caren of. There's work life balance.

Pros

Free Lunch

Nil

Good place to work Free food Good benefits for intern/students Friendly bosses Collaborative environment Opportunities to learn and grow in the field

Great Place to work!

Marina Bay sands is. a great place to work.The management is always making sure there to support the employee.pay is above the market and many more!

Happened with the MBS company

The Marina bay sands is the best company I work for they give very good benefits for all staff and every year I have the give from the company, and enjoy the healthy food

Pros

Full time

Cons

If you have to work ot is long hr

Great destination to work for me.I dont know others.

Excellent team of dedicated workforce.Great work life balance.always emphasize on standard of operating procedures and free staff meals.Brutal competition among employees on career advancement is a vital and essential role,to keep marina bay sands to stand tall among asean region casino operators.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Nil

Good enough.

Good benefits. Bosses are not that good but the company itself is very good. I loved the unlimited access to team dining room. The food at the team dining room is good enough with lots of variety to choose from.

Pros

Unlimited access to team dining room

Cons

Not so high salary

Lots of benefits

Good management. Good people. Good working environment. Got all the knowledge for the type of work i needed to be. HR has been accommodating to all staff needs. And the food in the TDR is always excellent!

You work for the best..but you become part of it

Impressive place, you will get lost 100 times before finding yourself. A super luxury, spotless environment, with a lot of staff perks, discounts and an impressive cantine for staff food. Saying that...you will work like crazy, non stop, always had this feeling of urgency and tension and crazy long hours; you will get home smashed. It's great on your CV, but if you will do it for long time, your life will be only the marina bay sands

Pros

Staff perks, food, prestige

Cons

No life balance, long hours, bad atmosphere

Fun working

Salary need to revise base on experience not base on papers. Working experience excellent with the training given by managers.. In IN ROOM DINING. Learn on menu details as well.

For foreigners employees not good facilities

For foreigners employees not good facilities Lots of problems I faced nobody help you there. If person is married they never give dependant pass for dependent pass you have to earn more than 6500SGD lots of problems I faced there. Hotel is very nice

Pros

Cons

1 hours

Productive and Fun workplace

I was working at the most iconic pool in the world. Catering not less than 3,000 guests in a day. It was crazy busy yet the most fun workplace i had ever been. I had learn how to manage my time and be able to multi-task with myself in one station taking care of atleast 100-150 pax. from taking orders, settling bills and engaging with different guests, different nationalities. The hardest part of the job is walking around the whole outdoor area under the hot sun. But the most enjoyable part is being around during events like National Day, Formula One race and New Years Eve.

Pros

Free Meals (buffet style) and transportation provided

Must improved hiring the management level categories

Very good company ! But only hiring of management is the problem, they also must train their management more, orient more and monitor more , but still a very good company

Good

Good

Great company

Marina bay sands is one of the biggest company that I joined and the longest that I served. I cannot complain on the benefits received nor to the salary. It is very well appreciated and I guess way higher than others. The only thing that concerned me is the promotion for foreign workers and not really observed fairly. It is given with higher regards to locals.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Smoking area

Fun and Productive workplace

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience working with Marina Bay Sands. It is a multifaceted industry that offers lots of opportunities if you know how to establish inter-departmental relationships and opportunities. It's fast paced has lots of opportunities to learn, grow and establish oneself.

Pros

Free lunches on premises

Mbs is the best hotel in my life

The environment better there and enjoy work there. I’m work there 6 years almost And this my first time I’ll work Long time I’m my life .. there so many benefits and u can get more knowledge.

Pros

More experienced can get there

Cons

Busy

good salary and benifits

good salary and benifits. can learn new skill in this company. got a lot for activities that can improve the relationship between team member. food provided by company.

One of the Best japanese restaurant in singapore

World class menu and staff with amazing ambiance mixed of tradition and modern japanese culture. We’re providing world class service with highly trained staff, sommelier and management.

You get lost with the amount of employees working

You are never rewarded for excellent work, 90 hour work weeks with little pay, over managed where they do not even bother to learn your name, the long hours are expected and very rarely are you promoted.

A Great Start for Newbies

A great place to learn the basics of proper security duties. A place to establish more of security knowledge. Even though it's a large organisation, it's a good platform for every starter to start their security career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marina Bay Sands. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Marina Bay Sands Reviews by Location