Marina Bay Sands

Marina Bay Sands Employee Reviews

Singapore178 reviews

Good workplace

Good management, good benefits, good salary, they take good care alot of their people.Marina Bay Sand is a good place to work. No discriminations we respect each other cuture and nationality.

Pros

24hrs free meals, night shift bus service provide, night diffrential allowance etc.

Cons

Shorts breaks, healthcare etc

有提供膳食

公司是好,可惜靠關係才能獲得優厚的福利,要懂得巴結主管和舊員工才能在此生存,某些主管只用耳朵聽事沒長眼睛,無論多努力勤勞都是白費,某些主管和舊員工是金沙的敗類

Pros

免費工作餐

Cons

要巴結主管,時間長

Marina Bay Sands insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction

Busy environment

Busy environment but good benefits for staffStaff food are awesome there are lot of choices everyday in the food menu and it’s open 24 hours everyday.

Pros

Free food

A great place to work

MBS is a very dynamic and lively place to work. I enjoy each day of my work and till date never felt bored. Managers are great and supportive. Colleagues help each other.

One of the best companies I've ever worked for.

Pros: > 2 days off. It's so rare for an employee to have a benefit of 2 days off. But in Marina Bay Sands? Yes, it's possible. Paid Over Time. Great Commision basis. AWS. Bonus!. Overall, my experience at MBS has been very positive and beneficial to my career. I've wholeheartedly enjoyed my time here so far. Cons: Nothing.

Good learning of new game and connect with all kinds of player

Good working place in singapore and more learning of gaming and connect with player to services . They provided uniform and food and working hours also standard .

Very good working environment

I was so satisfied with my working expirienced at Marina Bay Sands. The management were so supportive and approachable. The work schedule was flexible.

Internal Politics

Too much politics and peers can be very unfriendly and sometimes even to the extend of bullying you by using their authority as they may be supervisors or managers. The only good thing in MBS is the perks like free meals, laundry and gifts depending on how long you have worked there.

Fun and they give nice salary

I’m so proud working in marina bay sand at Singapore.coz they gave good benefits and salary to their employees.I’ve learned a lots theirs incomes hospitality industries.

Pros

Free meal

Nice work place

This is the best hotel I have worked for. It’s a U.S based company, management are not run by locals and we are encouraged to share our opinions and what can be done to improve.Directors are caring and nice. Valued staff opinions and always asking how we are doing.Colleagues are helping each other when in need.I’m very happy to be part of this department.

Ok

MBS is a good company. This company recognizes the achievements and good works of their employees. Benefits are OK, employees are well taken caren of. There's work life balance.

Pros

Free Lunch

Nil

Good place to work Free food Good benefits for intern/students Friendly bosses Collaborative environment Opportunities to learn and grow in the field

Great Place to work!

Marina Bay sands is. a great place to work.The management is always making sure there to support the employee.pay is above the market and many more!

Happened with the MBS company

The Marina bay sands is the best company I work for they give very good benefits for all staff and every year I have the give from the company, and enjoy the healthy food

Pros

Full time

Cons

If you have to work ot is long hr

Great destination to work for me.I dont know others.

Excellent team of dedicated workforce.Great work life balance.always emphasize on standard of operating procedures and free staff meals.Brutal competition among employees on career advancement is a vital and essential role,to keep marina bay sands to stand tall among asean region casino operators.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Nil

Good enough.

Good benefits. Bosses are not that good but the company itself is very good. I loved the unlimited access to team dining room. The food at the team dining room is good enough with lots of variety to choose from.

Pros

Unlimited access to team dining room

Cons

Not so high salary

Lots of benefits

Good management. Good people. Good working environment. Got all the knowledge for the type of work i needed to be. HR has been accommodating to all staff needs. And the food in the TDR is always excellent!

You work for the best..but you become part of it

Impressive place, you will get lost 100 times before finding yourself. A super luxury, spotless environment, with a lot of staff perks, discounts and an impressive cantine for staff food. Saying that...you will work like crazy, non stop, always had this feeling of urgency and tension and crazy long hours; you will get home smashed. It's great on your CV, but if you will do it for long time, your life will be only the marina bay sands

Pros

Staff perks, food, prestige

Cons

No life balance, long hours, bad atmosphere

Fun working

Salary need to revise base on experience not base on papers. Working experience excellent with the training given by managers.. In IN ROOM DINING. Learn on menu details as well.

For foreigners employees not good facilities

For foreigners employees not good facilities Lots of problems I faced nobody help you there. If person is married they never give dependant pass for dependent pass you have to earn more than 6500SGD lots of problems I faced there. Hotel is very nice

Pros

Cons

1 hours

Productive and Fun workplace

I was working at the most iconic pool in the world. Catering not less than 3,000 guests in a day. It was crazy busy yet the most fun workplace i had ever been. I had learn how to manage my time and be able to multi-task with myself in one station taking care of atleast 100-150 pax. from taking orders, settling bills and engaging with different guests, different nationalities. The hardest part of the job is walking around the whole outdoor area under the hot sun. But the most enjoyable part is being around during events like National Day, Formula One race and New Years Eve.

Pros

Free Meals (buffet style) and transportation provided

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marina Bay Sands. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Marina Bay Sands with