Marina Bay Sands

Marina Bay Sands Salary & Benefits reviews

Marina bay sands is one of the biggest company that I joined and the longest that I served. I cannot complain on the benefits received nor to the salary. It is very well appreciated and I guess way higher than others. The only thing that concerned me is the promotion for foreign workers and not really observed fairly. It is given with higher regards to locals.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Smoking area
Salary need to revise base on experience not base on papers. Working experience excellent with the training given by managers.. In IN ROOM DINING. Learn on menu details as well.
The environment better there and enjoy work there. I’m work there 6 years almost And this my first time I’ll work Long time I’m my life .. there so many benefits and u can get more knowledge.
Pros
More experienced can get there
Cons
Busy
good salary and benifits. can learn new skill in this company. got a lot for activities that can improve the relationship between team member. food provided by company.
You are never rewarded for excellent work, 90 hour work weeks with little pay, over managed where they do not even bother to learn your name, the long hours are expected and very rarely are you promoted.
Training at work involve learning games rules and simple calculation. customer service was another crucial factor as well. you learn how to present yourself to public or others as a dealer. management can be quite strict at times when they stress so much on your grooming as well as your skills. workplace culture is quite challenging as getting to know your co workers in the beginning is tough as many come from diverse backgrounds and you really have to focus on what kind of conversation you engage in. hardest part is to mix well within your own group..as there are so many complicated people to deal with. Most enjoyable about the job is the job benefits you get in the job and you get discount to concerts if artiste is holding their events there at marina bay sands
I love the work environment in the MBS mall, but somehow it is a bit inconvenient for me to travel there and food over there is expensive. End of the day I feel i cant really save up for my living as I wanted.
Its a very diverse place to work with different nationalities. You can learn the different culture and history of each staff. Working here is a very answered prayer for me. This place is so huge with thousands of staff and yet the management can manage the welfare by giving a very good benefits to the staff. Its so nice place to work with a very nice people and ambiance every day.
Pros
Free buffet meals for staff
it fun working there but the working hours is too long and hardly have time to have fun with my family. however i learn alot of things when i work there
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Managers great, however colleagues are usually part-timers that do ad-hoc work and thus have little pride in their job. Might be worthwhile trying to appeal to become a permanent part-timer. Pay is good for the market.
You can learn things from working. People there are passionate and friendly. The working environment is pretty good and the food is nice as well. Good memory there.
I been working Marinabaysands for 8 years 6 months although the salary and benefits are quite good but no progressive for me. I enjoyed working here, i like the job and colleagues but i have to think of my future too. If no progressive no point staying.
Pros
Free lunch, free laundry, high basic, handphone cooperate line
Cons
No progressive
No complaints about this company. I enjoyed the moment working in this company. High benefits for the staff. Staff and management are friendly. Working schedule is perfect.
New staffs are left to swim or sink. Colleagues are not helpful. Little to no rest beside lunch/dinner breaks. Poor benefits and leaves. Poor culture. Need more positive vibes.
Pros
free meals. free uniforms.
Cons
long hours.Anything you can think of.
working in this company is a once in a life time opportunity that give employee good benefits and and privileges. internal advancement is another factor where they allow you to excel from other department where you have potentials.
Pros
free one duty meal, allow employee to enjoy the hotel for a limited stay
Cons
large volume of guest
Good Staff Benefits Excellent Service Culture Supportive Senior Management Teamwork Passion One of the hardest decisions I made when considering leaving the company
Colleagues and superiors are friendly and team work.enjoy working and good environment to work at. I did enjoyed to work. There's promotion and acknowledgement at work.
Pros
free foods, transportation
Cons
shifting & no free accomodation
Once you get used to the long hours and shift work. Working in this department provides you insightful knowledge and experience in the casino industry.
Pros
Free meals and transport, medical etc
Cons
Shift work
Able to learn alot of skills including rooms cleaning and floral arrangements. The workplace culture is very customer-centric while having work-life balance, they ensure to celebrate holidays with everyone.
Pros
Staff meal, medical and dental benefits
Cons
Busy and fast-moving work environment
Marina Bay Sands is a great company and friendly environment. Offers a lot of benefits and incentives. High paying job,flexible working hours, and good training background.
Pros
competitive salary, more benefits and incentives
Cons
prioritize more carreer advancement to locals
had fun working with my colleagues specially on graveyard shift we always have something to talk about but at the same time we're doing our job accurately. The management are good they give us bonuses and party's for all the employees.
Pros
Free food
Cons
shifting schedule