Marina Bay Sands
Marina Bay Sands Employee Review

Fun workplace

February 9, 2019
You can learn things from working. People there are passionate and friendly. The working environment is pretty good and the food is nice as well. Good memory there.
February 12, 2019
Managers great, however colleagues are usually part-timers that do ad-hoc work and thus have little pride in their job. Might be worthwhile trying to appeal to become a permanent part-timer. Pay is good for the market.
May 2, 2018
Same role
A typical day at work would be starting off with a meeting with the team about the event.once everyone knows what to do, we have a short break before we go to the kitchen and set it up for the event.Once the event starts, we serve the table that in under our name and make sure our Guest have the best experience in Marina bay sands.After a 8 course meals and guests starts leaving, we have to start removing all settings and renew the hall for the next coming event.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
long standing hours
January 13, 2018
I am impressed with the magnitude of the staffs present and available everyday, there is a flexible schedule for part-timers and staffs and the work distribution is well managed by the managers as well. The pay is generally good with an hourly wage system then seems up to satisfaction for most part-timers.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
little breaks