Marina Bay Sands
Marina Bay Sands Employee Review

Fun working enviroment

January 12, 2019
No complaints about this company. I enjoyed the moment working in this company. High benefits for the staff. Staff and management are friendly. Working schedule is perfect.
February 28, 2017
The system there is very professional, everything is provided, briefings are short but very well detailed, managers are very professional, very firm. I love the working environment there as I was able to learn how to cooperate with other colleagues and learn from others. There wasn't any hard part in the job except of the environment, only because I worked in a bar and was not very used to it. Other than that, the experience was very enjoyable! My job would start in the afternoon till the evening. I would work there again if there was another chance
Pros
Most of the things were provided, free transport back home
Cons
Short break, dinner not provided
March 22, 2016
Same location
Corporate welfare is good,but job insecurity.Because at any time terminate the contract.Work environment is dividend into smoking area and non-smoking area.Atmosphere is relaxed,happy and orderly.
Pros
free lunch and late night shift transport
Cons
short break
June 23, 2015
A typical day at work was pretty smooth, I would come in and determine what needed to be done for the day review it with my manager and coordinate with other team members and departments if needed. I would leave at the same time almost everyday unless of an emergency.
I learned quite a bit about how to manage web content and SEO best practices

My close team of people were awesome

The hardest part of the job was having to explain to other departments that you are here to help them and have them allow you to do that

The most enjoyable part about my job was my team