Marina Bay Sands

Marina Bay Sands Employee Reviews

Singapore151 reviews
The environment better there and enjoy work there. I’m work there 6 years almost And this my first time I’ll work Long time I’m my life .. there so many benefits and u can get more knowledge.
Pros
More experienced can get there
Cons
Busy
working in this company is a once in a life time opportunity that give employee good benefits and and privileges. internal advancement is another factor where they allow you to excel from other department where you have potentials.
Pros
free one duty meal, allow employee to enjoy the hotel for a limited stay
Cons
large volume of guest
Good Staff Benefits
Excellent Service Culture

Supportive Senior Management

Teamwork

Passion

One of the hardest decisions I made when considering leaving the company
It was my first job after junior college and my experience in MBS was definitely a meaningful one. Learned many skill sets and did quite alot of networking. The culture is fun and welcoming.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Colleagues and superiors are friendly and team work.enjoy working and good environment to work at.
I did enjoyed to work. There's promotion and acknowledgement at work.
Pros
free foods, transportation
Cons
shifting & no free accomodation
>Proudly being part of the most Iconic work place in Singapore. Most Spectacular views attraction building in Asian, which has brought Millions of tourists all round the world.
Pros
Free Meal 24/7
Cons
24/7Shift and long hours
A typical day of work we had at marina bay sands hotel are stressful but enjoyable at the same time learning.
We learned a lot of thing's like how to control your temper in terms of pressure. You learn how to balance thing's.

The management is very helpful of their employees.
Pros
unlimited food offer
Once you get used to the long hours and shift work. Working in this department provides you insightful knowledge and experience in the casino industry.
Pros
Free meals and transport, medical etc
Cons
Shift work
Great management when I was there. Fun, fast paced, ability to grow within the company is encouraged. Lots of opportunity to create impact and make a difference. Good teamwork mentality across all divisions,
Pros
Fun and exciting
Cons
Unsure of current management situation as have left company a while ago
Able to learn alot of skills including rooms cleaning and floral arrangements. The workplace culture is very customer-centric while having work-life balance, they ensure to celebrate holidays with everyone.
Pros
Staff meal, medical and dental benefits
Cons
Busy and fast-moving work environment
Marina Bay Sands is a great company and friendly environment.
Offers a lot of benefits and incentives. High paying job,flexible working hours, and good training background.
Pros
competitive salary, more benefits and incentives
Cons
prioritize more carreer advancement to locals
had fun working with my colleagues specially on graveyard shift we always have something to talk about but at the same time we're doing our job accurately. The management are good they give us bonuses and party's for all the employees.
Pros
Free food
Cons
shifting schedule
An average day at work mostly consist of 4 steps,
1) set the tables and learn about the event

2) rehearse for the event and do a final check for the table

3) start the event

4) clean up the after math
Pros
free lunch for workers
Cons
hardly any break time when work starts
Everyday is a new learning experience. Working environment is really clean . The managers are really helpful and they are good at what they do. There's a lot of diversity.
Pros
Free lunch and transportation
Fast paced working environment

Lots of benefits and perks

Provide food and uniforms

Provide laundry service

It is a modern western culture

Offer Shift and non-shift work
Starbucks is a great company to work with as there is always an opportunity for career advancement and the working environment is always conducive to fun and being homey. Each and everyone try their best to help and motivate each other which is very important for employee retention.
There is no day at work that you will not feel challenged so there is always room for growth, a never-ending learning journey. You everyday get to learn something that will enrich you and the people you work with are as as passionate as you re when it comes to learning. You can't expect motivation from the management but the good thing is you can always motivate yourself and be self-reliant.
Less break time
Improved professionalism, Service standards

Great Management. Updated always

Good culture. Friendly colieagues

Shift works

Meeting people..
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Night Shift
Im working permanent night shift. i learn all the chemical names,how to read the temperature level. my management all one us on time for work,teach us allot. so many departments and different work environment.Hardest part when not enough staff.the most enjoyable part is we all work together when is a very busy day.
Pros
free food
Cons
9 hours work
A typical day at work would be starting off with a meeting with the team about the event.once everyone knows what to do, we have a short break before we go to the kitchen and set it up for the event.Once the event starts, we serve the table that in under our name and make sure our Guest have the best experience in Marina bay sands.After a 8 course meals and guests starts leaving, we have to start removing all settings and renew the hall for the next coming event.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
long standing hours
Friendly workers, even though there might be some politics within. The whole management is big therefore, things such as duties or confirmation have to wait till upper management confirm.