Marina Bay Sands

Marina Bay Sands Employee Reviews

Singapore151 reviews
The environment better there and enjoy work there. I’m work there 6 years almost And this my first time I’ll work Long time I’m my life .. there so many benefits and u can get more knowledge.
Pros
More experienced can get there
Cons
Busy
Being able to get to experience and attend various types of events and being able to see what goes on behind the scenes of an event and recognising what goes into the planning and organising of events.
Pros
Free Lunches, great people and good working environment
Cons
Late timings, inconsistent schedule.
每天的工作是面对玩家,给予他们牌桌上的服务,工作是轮班制度,需要我们的专注精神和反应能力。
公司的管理层方面很妥善,同事也很多,几乎每天都是跟不同的人群工作。

这份工作是轻松的,没什么最难的事。

有趣的是见识很多不同个性的人群。
Pros
免费工作餐
Cons
二手烟的环境
I enjoyed working at mbs is a fun place to work. Just that the working hours is kind of too Long and I don't like night shift although the pay is good.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long working hours and smoking environment
I worked in IRD and it was one of the most exciting workplace I have ever been. I've learned so much about the F&B. My managers and supervisors were very helpful regarding work.

The continuous training for the team members made each of us grow in both professional and personal level.

Singapore is a perfect example of cultural diversity and so is the working atmosphere in Marina Bay.
Pros
Food, Transport, benefits
Cons
Shift change
Grateful to be given the opportunity to be part of the Pre-opening team.

Amassed very useful knowledge and experience. Build strong working relationships with several department heads
Provides good benefits of staff such as meal with variety of choices, fun activities such as charity works and volunteers and many more.
Continuesly sends staff for training and development
Team that works together to get the job done. being good friends before during and after work. each team member does not feel left out. the bond in the team was strong.
Pros
Free lunch, Dinner and supper
Cons
No progression
Job is good, a little tough for new comers but manageable.
Been there for about 2 years and the people and management are helpful and friendly. It's a very fast pace environment, at times we receive call queue is when the manager will already be going ard to ensure that all agents on call. Some customers are difficult but some are nice.
Pros
free lunch, good pay
Cons
shifts
Working for Marina Bay Sands was truly a great pleasure as part of the security team. We were the driving force that keeps the property safe for guests and the members of public. It was an honest and sincere job however the job requires a lot of dedication and commitment. Being in security, there was long hours of standing and patrolling which does take a toll on you after awhile. It is hard to remain alert and vigilant when the rotations and job duties are not planned out right. Harsh consequences are also in order if caught being negligent.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Marina Bay Sands?
The daily life of working at MBS as a card dealer are always the same. Just keep playing card game as a card dealer. Good thing is their pay are high and good benefits for workers and working environment.
Pros
Foods provided
Cons
Working timing
Banquet servers set up for events, carry trays, serve guests, and clean up at the event's conclusion. Anticipating the needs of the guests and responding politely to their requests are common required tasks.
Very nice place to work
Very nice staff and working friends

Love the place and things there ..

Very good staff discount..

Alot of staff travel packages
Pros
Free lunch, free washing of clothes ...
Cons
Good hours working
The system there is very professional, everything is provided, briefings are short but very well detailed, managers are very professional, very firm. I love the working environment there as I was able to learn how to cooperate with other colleagues and learn from others. There wasn't any hard part in the job except of the environment, only because I worked in a bar and was not very used to it. Other than that, the experience was very enjoyable! My job would start in the afternoon till the evening. I would work there again if there was another chance
Pros
Most of the things were provided, free transport back home
Cons
Short break, dinner not provided
Being a part of MBS is itself an achievement for anyone in the hospitality career. The most challenging part of working here is to grasp the volume at which MBS operates.
I learned how to provide an exceptional and excellent service to the guests. The management was helpful to rank-and-file workers. They conduct meetings and training for the rank-and-file workers to maintain and develop their service skills. My co-workers were very helpful. They encouraged each and every one of us to be the best in our chosen field. The hardest part of the job was during the Chinese New Year. The hotel was fully-booked and the team needed to cope up with the demands of the situation. The most enjoyable part of the job was every time you make the guests feel more than satisfied with the kind of service you provided.
Pros
Free meals, corporate discount, movie tickets
Good company and restaurant to working with.
Learning how to handling guest with taking order ,understanding what guest need.

Learning all the food allergy and description.

Happy working environment,just lacking of professional management .The hardest part also as the most enjoyable working area as can learning how to communicate with guest,taking care of guest,complete all the task being given.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long hours working time
Co-workers and Management are very professional and has good work ethic. I've learned to set priorities and anticipate the needs of our guests.
Young and fun working environment.
Able to coordinate perfectly well with my colleagues.

Learn how to deal with different type of patrons.

Understand the flow of each events.
Marina Bay Sands is a strict company but a flexible one as well. The company trains you to work long working hours, standing for 10 hours, moving around, fast paced environment. Good Salary as well.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours but worth it.
A very big company to work in. Fun and enjoyable experience especially working in the casino. Meeting different type of people from around the world..
Pros
Good salary and bonus
Cons
not so good management