I would like to gain my more professional skills in hospitality industry. I wish to build upon my communication skills. I have keen interest in food and beverage in this multicultural country.
Because I 'm in poor family so I won money and tack care my family well
Hotel related job 2 years experience
Hotel related job 3 years experience
I will do more hard work and i will try to encourage myself. so that my interview goes excellent. And i will prapare of nervous
Firstly I should be well gloomed. With curtuous, friendly, answers should be brief and the way it's been delivered
Good communication.and confident..
I prefer my whole experience in hospitality industry for interview. and grooming well for good personality. Then ready to interview.
1) Study about the Hotel how's run business.
2) Be prepare what to bring and what to
3) Practice the answers most common
4) Have to be arrive earlier minimum 10min
before appointment time .
Be true to yourself when answering questions. Engage in the conversation. Don't show negative attitude or posture during potential employers. Be confident and smile always.
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Marriott International, Inc.?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Marriott International, Inc.?3 people answered
- Is it office working hours ? 5 days ?2 people answered
- Does Marriott International, Inc. require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Marriott International, Inc.?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Marriott International, Inc.? What are th…One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Marriott International, Inc.?One person answered
- How are the working hours?One person answered
- How it manage that their informationOne person answered
- What kinds of questions about that job interviewOne person answered