Marriott International, Inc.
Information from Marriott International, Inc.:

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

Guest Service Agent4 reviews
Singapore4 reviews
It was indeed a seven years of great opportunity and memory created with the company. " Takes good care of the associates so that associates will take good care of the guests" is really proven when you join the Marriott Hotel company. Highly recommended!
Pros
There are a lot of benefits for foreign worker
Working as a receptionist is like being in the battle field on a daily basis. A lot of people think that it's an easy job but behind the desk it really isn't. Flexibility and passion worked my way to "credibility". I have learned things such as; attention to smallest details, flexibility, pacifying guest, emphathizing, handling complaints, emotional stability, strategizing, building relationshipa and professionalism.

Managment wise, I feel like in every property, in every country there is a difference as to how people manage their associates. And as for my current Job, I am delighted to have a management that is always on top of the game. It makes me eager to work on my shortcomings and just be flawless on every shift. On the other note, making friends at working and keeping a good relationship with my colleagues is not a problem for me. After all, work is work.

The hasrdest part of the job is beating your ownself! Growth can only be achieved when you beat your best enemy, which is no other than you. It is an everyday challenge that you wake up to and in my opinion it is always thrilling to learn new things but it is also the hardest as you just keep on gaging yourself more and more each day. On contrary, the most enjoyable part is when you feel utterly satisfied with what you have done. Or simply when you make a guest happy and you can just see the satsfaction written all over their face.
Pros
Benfits
Cons
Low Salary
Sometimes morning and night serving all type of people and all kind of events mostly Indian wedding. We cater for all events, should checkout at asitha wedding services.
Pros
free food
Good team to work with
when facing difficult customer

Good colleagues

always plan outing with team members