Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review
Part time job
After school over, I used to work part time. this is one of my part time jobs. this job place is not nice. managers are not good , not friendly and not kind to part time workers.
Ratings by category
A typical day at work would be like setting up tables and serving guests who attend the events. I did learn a lot things from working in Marriot Hotel as it helped me to improve my communication and customer service skills. The hardest part of the job was that I had to stand for long hours from morning to do preparation till night when the events ended. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I got the chance to meet many new friends and work with them
improving my communication skills
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 21,101 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Marriott International, Inc.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Marriott International, Inc.?11 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Marriott International, Inc.?4 people answered
- Is it office working hours ? 5 days ?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Marriott International, Inc.?3 people answered
- Does Marriott International, Inc. require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Marriott International, Inc.?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Marriott International, Inc.? What are th…One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Marriott International, Inc.?One person answered
- How are the working hours?One person answered
- Can a work permit holder and wd a Bachelor degree holder (foreigner ) apply for this job?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Job Title