Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Part time job

March 8, 2015
After school over, I used to work part time. this is one of my part time jobs. this job place is not nice. managers are not good , not friendly and not kind to part time workers.
March 4, 2020
Same role
Banquet Server (Former Employee) - Singapore
Fun and friendly environment, fast paced job. i learnt a lot about guest relationship management, and customer service. I also learnt about multi-tasking and always being on your toes to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
April 4, 2014
Same role
banquet staff (Former Employee) - Singapore, S00
A typical day at work would be like setting up tables and serving guests who attend the events. I did learn a lot things from working in Marriot Hotel as it helped me to improve my communication and customer service skills. The hardest part of the job was that I had to stand for long hours from morning to do preparation till night when the events ended. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I got the chance to meet many new friends and work with them
Pros
improving my communication skills
Cons
July 25, 2020
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) - Singapore
Great employee benefits and personal growth opportunities. Opportunities to travel for trainings and task force. There are a lot of e-learnings and system trainings available for self improvement.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
9.8K