Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

February 21, 2019
basically learnt everything from bakery shift to production shift. learning special cakes order and events occasionally such as christmas, Chinese new year, easter.
November 12, 2012
Same role
Pastry cook (Former Employee) - Orchard, Singapore
* working five days a week, nine and hald hour a day.
* get to train better skill on production of cake and dessert, learn new type of dessert, different skills, different way to achieve better result.

* management in our department not that good, head of department never know what happen to us, although after telling him, will never take action on it and make us feel kinda sad and disappointed,

* co-workers in our kitchen some are kind and team worker, but there are still some helpless and politic colleague.

* hardest part of job, hard to built the spirit of cooperation.

* the most enjoyable part was the event make on certain holiday to let the associate to enjoy example, christmas there are small fun fair for us to play and win some snack, chinese new year receive blessing from GM, lucky draw on Annual dinner and no one will miss a gift.
Pros
free meals, provide worker gym & entertainment room, shower and locker.
July 25, 2020
Same location
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) - Singapore
Great employee benefits and personal growth opportunities. Opportunities to travel for trainings and task force. There are a lot of e-learnings and system trainings available for self improvement.
June 8, 2020
Same location
Butler (Current Employee) - The St. Regis Singapore
jobs that require mentally and physically fit, to make the stay of the guest more memorable. Shift work, require strong teamwork, knowledge will gain day by day