Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Information from Marriott Vacations Worldwide:

Marriott Vacations Worldwide Employee Reviews

Singapore13 reviews
Fantastic working culture
Different working culture that may not suit all but it is amazing to have worked here. From the management, colleagues to inter-departments, the relationship is smooth and very encouraging
Fun Workplace
Work culture in Singapore is tough, its hard to find somewhere that you can be yourself and this company really has one of the family like environment at work. I do enjoy it.
Great work environment
There is never a dull day in the office and employees have grown to be great colleagues and friends. A multi culture organization that respects all associates.
Fun and Stress-free Working Environment
Marriott Vacation Club practices open-concept working culture. Knowledge and skills are fairly shared among colleagues. However, its very sales-oriented. Overall, its a great workplace.
Pros
Company Trip to overseas twice a year. Highly discounted rates for employees.
Fun workplace
Fun environment to work in, meeting need guests daily. However, the shift hours can be very tiring on most days, especially with staffs on MC. Must be prepared to handle guests complains.
Pros
Interesting experience
Cons
Long hours, back to back shifts
Fun place to work
A very fun and good place to work with a top management team. Hardest part of the job is of course in trying to hit personal sales target. In a nutshell, lovely place to work where everyday truly feels like a vacation.
Pros
Fun and great environment
Cons
one-day notice period gives a little bit of insecurity
Great place
Marriott is one of the great place to work and grow.
They have wonderful staff and working environment is so cool.

so would suggest my friends to work professional culture to get marriott.
we are all enjoy the work
I am doing work in f&b service at marriott tang plaza hotel Singapore and really enjoy with team.and all my singapore and thiland frinde always support me as a brother
Pros
free lunch include duty time
Cons
only 08 hours we are doing the work
fun workplace
Management has great philosophy

Fellow colleagues are helpful towards one another

One of the best hotel brand in the world to have the opportunity to work in
Pros
free lunches
Leading company in hotel industry
Great place to start your career if you want to pursue growing professionally in hotel, restaurant, events and lodging industry.
Pros
Free lunch, Uniform, Benefits
FIrst job experince
Highly qualified personnel overall, excellent attitude, all hard workers,
always willing and ready to cooperate with the successful completion of their individually assigned tasks, as well as the interest of the group, or of the company. I worked with these great people; and that was the best year of my professional life
Got alot of knowledge while working there.
It is a bit tiring work as you have to serve more than 200 people at once.. But since there are alot of full timer who is always willing to help you it is so fun. I got alot of knowledges with the menu as chinese menu has 9 meals and so on. The hardest part of the job is we have to prepare all the bowls and plates within half an hour for all the 200 guests. But since I was doing with all my co-workers together it was fun.
Pros
free dinner
a nice place to work and learn
Within these 3 years, I have developed strong customer servicing skills that have enabled me to provide professional service to every individual customer. I thrive on challenge and changes, and I look forward to new opportunities to build positive customer relationships every day. I believe that as a Membership Advisor at Marriott Vacation Club Asia Pacific, Singapore, my energy, analytic skills, organizational abilities, and creativity in tackling problems will make a positive contribution. I am equally comfortable working independently to meet company goals, as well as collaboratively as part of a team. I have always been able to establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients and coworkers at all levels. My professional skills include:

-Advising members to utilize their membership efficiently

-Offering solutions to customers and backing up those sales with top-quality service

-Building relationships with coworkers, clients and business partners

-Developing processes and strategies to increase occupancy and revenue

-Delivering professional services to make memebers' vacation dream come true.