Maybelline

Maybelline Employee Reviews

Okay place to work

No room for advancement of temp. And always work g mandatory overtime on off days. Sometime management is hot and cold they will move u all over and there is a lot of dust

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

Cons

Hours

Ótima empresa

Um ambiente muito agradável, ótima gerência. Só deixa a desejar nós benefícios.

gostei muito do desafio de liderar minha equipe

satisfatório, gosto de desafios! liderar é uma arte

Pros

tratar com pessoas

Cons

trabalhar domingos e feriados

Environment de travail très stressant

Pour ma part le travail chez Maybelline n'étais pas vraiment très agréable mais j'ai également acquérir de nouvelles compétences ça m'a appris a être patiente a l'écoute et disciplinée

Pros

Couverture sociale

Cons

Pas d'avantage en nature

Pretty good

They show they care about you. Especially your coworkers, very good work environment and if asked for accommodations if you're struggling you will very likely get some.

Okay

Great management,great work culture. Pay could definitely be better, work conditions could be better. The breaks sucked and the location wasn’t too bad. I’d work again just because management was awesome. That’s literally it

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Environment as far as the actual building(extreme cold/heat), demanding work at times

Free makeup and shop at store with the voucher they gave you every month

Love working there Maybelline nice friends and family workplace supervisors could be a little more friendly but above all pretty cool place to work with very good benefits

Pros

Free voucher every month to shop in the store great benefits, great pay

Cons

Good

Overall experience is good in maybelline and there is target wise sale, and I was work in lifestyle maybelline all staff is good to talk as well as manager was always support the staff in maybelline my experience is 5 months

Lumayan baik

Sangat menambah pengalaman Sering dapet hadiah produk baru

hard work

I worked nights and it was a lot of work. The fellow coworkers were nice but the higher ups liked to bark orders and complain about productivity but they were always seen huddled together talking a lot and/or they were at their desk watching videos.

Love job

It was a good work environment and the weekly pay is great the people are so friendly the lead was a great person to her staff members they value ther

Empresa maravilhosa, e de muito aprendizado

Trabalharia novamente na empresa, porem a empresa fecha agora em janeiro. Empresa paga muito bem, de muito aprendizado

It was a fast speed job

This was my first time working in a warehouse production place you have to keep up with speend check for missing or report erroneous information and checking product

Packer

I Really liked Working At At This warehouse very fast paced, What I like about Was Production Making extra money on my check when our team members make production its always a win .

Excellent Work Place.

Great! Factory to work if you don’t mind standing long periods of time,it gives u a peace of mind, good excising, and very friendly factory. Maybelline is a place to work and also enjoy racing the lights if you ever worked on the line, it’s basically like a game to me “beat the red light” is what I call it.

De meilleurs moments

Nous étions une équipe très dynamique et a l'écoute de nos clients. j'ai gardé de très bons souvenirs et si cela est a refaire aujourd’hui je me ferrai le plaisir de recommencer avec une grande joie.

Productive and cold hearted people

They don't care about their workers, especially the temps. They treat you like your dumb. They only give bonuses to their full time workers. The pay stinks and temps work harder then the full timers. They will hire a person off the street for a full time position before they will give it to a temp worker.

High stressed environment

Very high stressed environment. Lack of communication. Poor management. Low work morale. Working under unsafe conditions. Unfair discrimination. No ability to move forward.

Pros

3 days off

Cons

Short and unfair breaks

This is a great place to work for young people just entering the work field.

It is a great place to work if you are flexible. The only bad thing about it is overtime is added to the beginning of the shift. If you need a job pretty quickly they are the ones to help you out. they do hire full time but I got on through a temp agency.

Muito agradavel

Gostei muito dessa experiencia e aprendi muito alem de ter um otimo conhecimento com os produtos.

Very good place to work.

Very great place to work. A lot of production and work. If you are looking for a place that can give you 40 hours a week plus overtime this is the place for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maybelline. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Maybelline