McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews

Singapore155 reviews
Staff is nice and willing to help out whenever I am experiencing difficulties. My store manager even considered to promote me from crew staff to floor manager.

However, it is stressful environment being in an F&B industry, especially a very popular one at that. Managers will constantly look at your performance especially with customers who are mean.
A company that provide good training and properly groom all employees to higher rank. No biase no racist. Good benefits and incentives. Always recognizes individual without fail.
I have many good friendly customer
Also children cos I conducted birthday parties

Lovely memories

Good feedback from customers

Very fast and high quality of food service
Great work space friendly. co workers. Everyone got along at work which made it easier to do our jobs. Which in turn make the costumers satisfied with our service
However, the salary is below average, and the job experience will differ depending on what kind of manager you are working with, with a good and friendly manager and nice colleagues, your working experience can be quite good. Also this job have a variety of things to do, from counter-work, to cooking food and I even took a taxi to deliver food to customers once. I also had to deliver stock to other branches too once!
不公平待遇,平时要看老板脸色,钱少少,工作多多,有存在种族歧视,如果你不是他们一伙的,你只有被老板骂的分,再做得好,,也会被骂
Lots of challenges to overcome and gain many useful experiences.
Great opportunities especially for youths to start challenging themselves to upmost potential in working industry.
Stress out with work load. No OT for manager and owning alot of OIL. No appreciation from outlet manager. Doesn't consider if off day and not off day still work had to be done. Shortage of manpower
Great way to gain work experience in a fast paced environment while working with a unique group of people.
Really good in applying and developing new skills.
Pros
Meal discounts
Cons
Not enough shifts
Most of those who works here are likely teenager or elderly and to interact with them can be easy as it is not stressful but as long as we served the customer correctly with the correct order, we are good to go.
Salary is less compared to others.. But great learning.
U will be learning people handling

Recruitment

Training

Inventory handling

Scheduling

Customer complaint handling.
very stress to work at and tiring. have to handle many difficult customer complaints and worst have to handle the difficult boss, can't go back home on time, always have to stay back to help for free as always down crew. And we often had to stay back after our shift to do our task. overall very bad experience.
The task that was given to do was easy to do.If only start to become abit stressful when orders comes in more.Everyone is good at communicating which we ask for each others help when in need.We do everything together.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
the managers were not always on the same page, and you have to pick up skills extremely fast or feel like a burden. customers were not always easy to deal with but managers general kind and helpful when you are facing problems.
Pros
free lunches and 1 hour break
Cons
tiring on feet, can be very boring
Loww salary is the only problem and it is always crowded so there is lots of work to do there. But other than that its good to work there and we can get food which is good.
Worked here 2.5 years and they expect you to take every entitled jerks attitude even if uncalled for, i done overnights for 1yr by the end you cant take it anymore, fast food employees are amongst the most abused in the service industry
I was enjoying work in custmer service field.The management was care the staff.Learned about time management.Friendly customer ad co-workers.Able to run smooth shift.
Best working place with better environment
Provide hostel but depend on store.

Stressful but still manageable and friendly hospitality with manager team and also crew
Worst job I've ever had. Very unprofessional and unorganized. Bad attitudes throughout the company little to no chance of real advancement. I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Discount
Cons
The company is strong or the strongest in restaurant operations, and that's why I chose to work for the company. They bring standardized, safe and fast meals to almost every corner of the world. I admire them and was proud working for the company.
Pay low,people not cooperative,always hide themselves in their language, rarely see them smile. They talk too much n mostly rubbish. Always ask someone to take their stuff for them from the store which is not that far went its on peak period.